Lightweight central plugin for my server?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by MegaNarwhal, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MegaNarwhal

I posted a thread like this around a month ago but I don't feel like I found what I needed with it. I've been in the process of reconfiguring my server for 1.3 for about 2 weeks, but I'm yet to find one plugin that does it all. I just feel like there's no backbone plugin for my server since I decided to stop using AdminCmd. I've tried Essentials but I want something with a configurable language file so I can change the messages. I would like a plugin that could handle teleports, timed broadcasting, mob spawning, warp setting... Just general stuff. I don't want too many features that I don't use or are already being handled by another plugin such as economy or homes. Does anyone know of a plugin that's something like this?

2. Offline

Acrobot

MegaNarwhal likes this.
  3. Offline

MegaNarwhal

Thanks! I've tried both of those but didn't know about the Essentials language file. I'll look into it a little more and see if one of them would work for my server.

4. Offline

Jonchun

CommandBook is the way to go. It's highly configurable, and for stuff that cmdbook doesn't have, you can just get a different plugin.

MegaNarwhal likes this.
  5. Offline

MegaNarwhal

Working on configuring CommandBook right now. Thanks JagCraft and Acrobot :)

6. Offline

TheMadMan697

Slightly off topic but has anyone got coloured names working on the command book /who player list. Mine always come up white regardless of the setting in the config. If anyone has it working let me know what chat plugin you use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.