LF Developer Partner For Plugin; GunGame

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MariusAlexanderWinsjansen, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings,

Thank you for reading my request! :)

I am currently working on a plugin called: GunGame!

I have not been making plugins for so long, so I am not that experienced, but I have made alot of simple plugins already and I understand how most of the bukkit API works, but since this is going to be one of my first "big" project, (and I think this plugin can end up beeing very awsome) I would love to have someone to work whit! Basicly, help me whit issue I have whit getting different features to be added!

What does this plugin do?! (The text whit THIS LINE BELOVE IT is features i have not been able to add yet, and hope someone can help me whit)This is a plugin that makes it able to play GunGame inside Minecraft!

You Type /gungame To get the GunGame Help Screen, from there you can join the 2 different teams by typing /gungame join red/blue and you will be teleported to the arena, that you can set up ingame by using the command /gungame set spawn teamred/teamblue!

When they are teleported to the spawn location for the team, they will be able to choose wepeons classes, by for eksample type /gungame pistols, and you will get the different pistols and some bullets, granades, and potions whit it!

To be able to choose different classes (pistols, machineguns, grandes) its like ranks! When you first join a gungame you can only choose pistols, becuase the other classes cost points to be able to choose! You get points by killing in gungame, so you can rank up! Points, should be diamond, which you automaticly get in your inventory when you kill someone!

Whats the different beetween the guns.. and.. how does the shooting part work?
    Oh, this is esay! The guns is getting the location of where the player is pointing and its at that location making an explosion.

The different, beetween the guns, is for eksample, the pistols, cant shoot far away, and the explosion is not big! The sniper can shoot far far away, whit no big explosion! The pistol guns also have a timer on how often you can shoot, but if you have machine guns, you can shoot like crazy!

The different guns also uses differnt amount of bullets, which is gunpowder atm! EX, one shoot whit an normal pistols cost you one bullet, and will take it away from your inventory!

You may see, I have done alot already, yeeEEey, and it works perfectly! :D but, the lines whit this belove it, i really would love to get help whit!

I am okey whit TeamVeiwer or help througth here! Let me know if you would like to help, and this is something you would like to be a part of!

Best Regards,
    Marius Alexander Winsjansen

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Offline

Ice_Sword

3. Oh, I am so sorry that i didnt added that in the top!

The wepons is just tools in game, like woodsword, etc! It comes whit an texture pack ofc!^^,

The plugin works perfectly fine so far and I am still working my *** off to get help whit the remaining features!

If you like to, you can join my server to check it out in actions! Its pretty funny already!:)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  4. Offline

SirTyler

Another gun plugin... I think GunPack, Guns, (and RushMe if its still in dev) are enough to go around.

5. Thanks for your reply!

I am not doing this to just make "another gun plugin.." I am doing this as my first "big" project to learn the bukkit API! :)

and, if I am going to release the plugin, its just going to be happening if my plugin reach another level than the others already out there! the once you told me about, its nothing like this! :)

6. Offline

hammale

lol kinda a bad time to learn the "bukkit API" as it will soon be the "mojang api"

7. So Mojang finely release the API for Minecraft?!

.. however, I will learn much java from this, and it will be better to learn the Mojang API when I already have some experiance whit the Bukkit API (I am using R5 of course)!

8. Offline

Sorroko

No the bukkit team is starting work on making the vanilla server more like bukkit. Bukkit will probably still be the best option for now and both apis will be similar

9. Offline

hammale

o yeah but the exact syntax may change a bit...i kinda overreacted above :)

10. Yeah, that was what i heard too! :)

11. Offline

Ice_Sword

I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to decline on this one. I'm getting a little busy. Sorry. :/ Again thanks.

12. Offline

Sorroko

13. Greetings ryan7745 and thansk for the reply! :)

I am so close to be done whit it, and if you would like to help, it would be awsome! :)

Join my test server on this and I can show you how it is so far, and whats left to do! :D

88.90.236.189:25565

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.