Kits Getting Deleted!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Sambolini, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sambolini

Hey I have my own server and I made some kits for it. Mcprohost is hosting my server but I am using FileZilla.
    What happens is when I make the kits I go on to the server and and the default kits come back. So when I go back into my essentials config all my kits are gone that I made and are replaced with the default kits.
    Things You Might Want To Know: I copy and pasted a good chunk of my kits from my beginning kits. I also use Essentials. Here is My Essentials Config With The Kits: http://pastebin.com/EzePRh09. Here is my kits config after my kits disappear:
    kits:
    tools:
    delay: 10
    items:
    - 272 1
    - 273 1
    - 274 1
    - 275 1
    dtools:
    delay: 600
    items:
    - 278 1 efficiency:1 durability:1 fortune:1 name:&4Gigadrill lore:The_drill_that_&npierces|the_heavens
    - 277 1 digspeed:3 name:Dwarf lore:Diggy|Diggy|Hole
    - 298 1 color:255,255,255 name:Top_Hat lore:Good_day,_Good_day
    - 279:780 1
    notch:
    delay: 6000
    items:
    - 397:3 1 player:Notch
    color:
    items:
    - 387 1 title:&4Book_&9o_&6Colors author:KHobbits lore:Ingame_color_codes book:Colors
    firework:
    items:
    - 401 1 name:Angry_Creeper color:red fade:green type:creeper power:1
    - 401 1 name:StarryNight color:yellow,orange fade:blue type:star effect:trail,twinkle power:1
    - 401 2 name:SolarWind color:yellow,orange fade:red shape:large effect:twinkle color:yellow,orange fade:red shape:ball effect:trail color:red,purple fade:pink shape:star effect:trail power:1

Hope You Can Help Me!

2. Offline

Boomer

You aren't allowed to have spaces after the colin when used in the kit item list - your last ranks are full of spaces after name: etc

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.