KitPVP Rewards Plugin!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Growlex, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Offline

Growlex

Stuff that i want in the plugin:

- Killstreak rewards - When player has 3 kills in a row they get swiftness 2 for 30 seconds. when player gets 5 kills he gets strength 2 for 20 seconds. when player gets 7 kills in a row they get a golden sword fire aspect 1. when player gets 10 kill streak he gets cookie knockback 7, when player gets 15 kills in a row he gets a diamond sword knockback 2 with 15% durability left, when player gets 20 kills in a row he gets "juggernaut" what that is is diamon chestplate protection 4,diamond leggings protection 3, diamond boots protection 3, diamobd axe sharpness 4 knockback 2. also give the player slowness forever. the juggernaut reward, can this be autoequip and it takes out the old inventory aswell, but player does not drop the juggernaut reward. Could you broadcast this aswell say when he gets 5 kills in a row it broadcasts: &c{PLAYER} &1is on a &65 kill streak!

- When any player dies they drop a golden apple, wen a player picks up the golden apple he automatically gets regeneration 2 for 5 seconds, but does not get the golden apple in his inventory.
    - Players do not drop anything when they die (apart from golden apple)only if they have a golden sword, diamondsword or a cookie.
    - When player gets 1 kill his exp level goes up to 1 and then if he gets 2 killstreak it goes to 2, and so on, but if he died it goes to 0
    - auto respawn with:
    Iron Chestplate
    Iron Leggings
    Iron Boots
    Wooden Sword - sharpness 1 unbreaking 5
    Bow - infinity 1 unbreaking 3
    1 Arrow
    Book - customizable in config

I know this is a big plugin, i dont have the money to pay for this so i will reward you 8 months of the highest donator package on the server! For FREE! Should be £106.64!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Growlex Offering money isn't allowed anyways, and most developers don't care about ranks on server

3. Offline

Growlex

Ok timtower thanks for letting me know.