Kit customizer

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AlwaysMenno, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AlwaysMenno

Plugin category: fun

Suggested name: doesn't matter

What I want: A plugin that when you have a amount of kills reached that you earn items (like a diamond sword) and that you can use that item in a kit like the diamond sword kit.

Example:
    When you have 1000 kills reached your getting a Diamond sword and a healing potion
    then do /kit then select your kit and upgrade the sword to diamond and add the healing potion

Ideas for commands: /kit for the kit GUI, /items for the list how many items you have unlocked

Ideas for permissions: pThis plugin is for everyone

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

malikdbuseck likes this.
  2. Offline

malikdbuseck

So basiclly you want a brand new kit plugin, that when the player gets X amount of kills that have access to another item(upgrade) in their kit?

How would it work if say the player chooses kit, "Archer" and they wanted to switch? Would you want it hooked into some sort of vault to cost money to switch and would it get rid of all their previous upgrades in their existing kit?

3. Offline

AlwaysMenno

The idea is that there are a amount of kits and it is free to switch but the upgrades in per kit.

Example:
    A player upgraded kit swordsman to level 2 but he want to pvp 1 time with kit archer that is still level 1. Then he does /kit and select in the GUI kit archer

Btw when a player holds his mouse cursor over a kit it gives a description and the level of the kit

4. Offline

malikdbuseck

Okay, when do you want this by? I may be able to have this done by the end of the week. Seeing how I am newer
    Okay, when do you want this by? I may be able to have this done by the end of the week. Seeing how I am newer

5. Offline

AlwaysMenno

End of the week is great ty for helping me.
    Can i get the download link when its done?

6. Offline

malikdbuseck

I will upload it to my Bukkit Dev page as a public plugin. I will post the link in here and PM me so I can give you updates and mini builds

7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@malikdbuseck No need for PM, just keep everything on the thread

8. Offline

malikdbuseck

okay dokey, was just going to put it in a pm so the thread didnt keep getting bumped

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread exists for that though.

10. Offline

malikdbuseck

Adding some more features, Ill let you know when its done!

11. Offline

AlwaysMenno

When your done you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.