Kick Timer

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by GeekyCompz, May 18, 2014.

1. Offline

GeekyCompz

Plugin Name: KICK TIMER
    DESCRIPTION: This plugin would count a player's idle time in seconds and upon being idle for 10% of the idle kick time, the plugin will display a countdown bar like the boss bar.
    WHEN: anytime
    OTHER: You should also add this to the bukkit dev.

2. GeekyCompz Need more information: Which actions count as not idle? Moving, obviously, but how about talking? Moving things in an inventory? Turning? And so on...

I've not looked into this, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something similar already.

3. Offline

RickyBGamez

AdamQpzm tbh I think if you could hook it onto the bukkit idle timer it would save you time. Just make it countdown when 10% of the idle time is left!

4. RickyBGamez I think you overestimate the difficulty of making the idle portion :) Besides, I've never heard of bukkit idle timer. The time saved (minus the time it would take me to look into the plugin & hooking into it) probably wouldn't be worth it with the added dependency.

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

It is a vanilla command, not sure if already added though

6. timtower Oh, wasn't aware of that one.

7. Offline

Alster551

If say the idle time is 300 seconds (5 minutes) then couldnt you start the countdown that last for 30 seconds and starts 270 seconds into the idle time?