Just like bedrock

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheRam, May 9, 2013.

1. Offline

TheRam

hi guys im experimenting with putting up a server and im just looking for a basic plugin that takes a selected region of blocks and changes the properties of all the blocks to something like that of bedrock, so nothing can change them. anyone have a suggestion for the best plugin?

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

TheRam WorldGuard flag : build, deny it, nobody can build

3. Offline

TheRam

building is already something i know i can take care of, my main concern is projectiles from outside the zone being launched into spawn, (for example but not limited to the tnt cannon) i know worldguard has a flag for other-explosions and tnt, but some of the effects will be caused by modifications that can cause changes within a radius that are sometimes not considered an explosion by worldguard.

4. Offline

devilquak

5. Offline

TheRam

say for example the explosives from the voltz pack, some features of the explosions are to replace some blocks with radioactive material, or to reload a chunk entirely removing buildings and "rejuvenating" the land; however none of theses explosions can effect bedrock. the voltz pack will not be the only thing i will use. its just what im using currently. my goal is to find something that ill also use in the future to protect my things from any mod that ignores bedrock. (like most do)
    or if i can find a plugin that can just completely stop all changes within a region, that would be nice too.