Join items

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xMDK, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xMDK

I am looking for a plugin that gives you certain items every time you join. The custom join items plugin doesn't work for me. Are there any other plugins i can use? Thanks
    xMDK

2. Offline

wowzersam

Why doesn't CustomJoinItems work xMDK? It works for me and i'm running 1.7

3. Offline

SlimShanal

You don't need a plugin to give people certain items, since you've got Bukkit, i'm sure you have Essentials installed, and if you do just look plugins\Essentials\config.yml. In there you first want to make a kit, which looks something like this [​IMG]

That is found just under where Essentials list the player commands. But once you've found the make your own kit section, you just want to insert the amount of items you want along with the Item ID.
    I changed the name of the kit to starter, it is called ''tools'' by default.
    After that, you want to scroll down till you see this.
    [​IMG]

And that is where it'll give the new people who come in the server items, pretty sure by default it is ''tools''
    if you changed the name of the kit, then change the name of kit you what to give them under Essentials Spawn / New Players. Thats it! Hope this helped you.

*weird, you can't see the pictures, i guess just copy and paste the url and see them like that.

4. Offline

xMDK

@wowzersan I am not sure. I had it running on my old server fine but this one doesnt work for some reason. Any guesses? Thanks
    xMDK

wowzersam

5. Offline

SpiritedDusty

I've just tried to use Custom Join items and its working perfectly fine. I'm using Bukkit build 2936.

6. Offline

xMDK

Is there any other possible plugins i could use?? SpiritedDusty

7. Offline

SpiritedDusty

8. Offline

xMDK

@spiriteddust this is my items.yml file:

first-item:
    name: '&aMinigames''
    id: 345
    slot: 7