Jobs Reborn plugin using minecraft experience

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by arkze, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

arkze

Hi. I am looking for a plugin similar to Jobs Reborn for 1.12.2 which would give players experience instead of money/points for doing jobs.

Plugin category: Jobs

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

What I want: Basically plugin like Jobs Reborn (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/jobs-reborn?gameCategorySlug=bukkit-plugins&projectID=89689) that would give players minecraft exp instead of money or points. Possibly leveling up your job and the higher your job level is the more exp you will get for doing jobs. E.g. lvl1 miner will get 1exp for mining stone and lvl30 miner will get 3exp. Exp values would vary on block type, mobs or activities like crafting, smelting etc.

Ideas for commands: Basic commands like /jobs join, browse, leave, stats, info

Ideas for permissions: Players can join 3 jobs at once

When I'd like it by: No deadline

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Offline

ITGuy12

@arkze, please try to use the plugin request format (May help to edit your first post) as it helps developers understand what you mean.

Thanks!

3. Offline

Tabuu_

I don't think I'm going to make this (unless nobody else is gonna do it). But it should not be too hard.

The Jobs reborn plugin has its own API so you can use that to give the players exp points. (So you don't need to rewrite the whole plugin).

4. Offline

arkze

@Tabuu_ If i only knew how to do so I'd probably give it a shot but I am clueless. Making some changes to Jobs Reborn is probably the best idea :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.