Solved JavaDoc Missing Since Yesterday!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ringknight05, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline


    Hi guys,

    I was wondering if there was any new JavaDoc URL since the one I am using right now does not seem to work in Eclipse. When I hover an item, I get a message telling me that none of this exist in the current JavaDoc. I haven't change anything on my side in Eclipse and this started yesterday (as I remember).

    The current URL that I use is and I am using Eclipse.

    Thank you!

    Attached Files:

  2. Offline


    I second this, have been having this problem as well, didn't really notice it until you mentioned it. :|

    I've been using this in the meantime; but I'd rather have the faster JavaDoc back. :]
  3. Offline


  4. Offline



    Minecrell I get an error message when trying your link

    Thank you

    Attached Files:

  5. Offline


  6. Offline


    AlexLeporiday Minecrell

    Here is what I get as the error message. I even restarted my Eclipse and still getting the same error message:

  7. Offline


  8. Offline


  9. Offline


    And validating one of the above urls as javadoc still causes the error on your screenshot? Weird... Your computer can access the website, eclipse cannot. Do you have a new firewall or changed any settings? Try turning off every firewall including Windows Firewall and try again.
  10. Offline


    I just saw that all my JavaDocs were not working :( Even The Eclipse one. I will do some research.

    Edit: I did try to reinitialize my Workspace and delete the .metadata folder according to but it did not work.

    Edit 2: I even redownloaded and reinstalled the Eclipse. A fresh new install and still getting the problem

    Edit 3: I tried to flush my DNSs on my PC in case it was causing the problem. Now I am thinking about opening a thread on the Eclipse forum. Here is the URL :

    Just found out what was causing my problem! Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10!! This Anti-Virus was blocking in some way the traffic between my Eclipse and its Javadoc components. I just uninstalled the application and now everything is working fine!

    I did not analyse the reason why it was causing problem but I know that now it is not causing problems anymore.

    Thanks all for your help!

    EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page