Ive got banned from plugins.bukkit.org HELP! :(

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by mactown21, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mactown21

I've been banned from making plugins on bukkit, and ik i made several accounts trying to restart but all the accounts got banned along with it also for evading!, I didn't do anything wrong, this is what happen!

I was making the Factions plugin for 1.6.4 and then when i got done, my friend said that there's something that ive didn't do, so i gave him the workspace that came with factions or the source that was downloadable, and then he did whatever and he uploaded it to his mediafire, not mines, after he uploaded it he gave me the link for it to be downloaded, He Never gave me the workspace back, nor the jar to the plugin that he exported!, I'm sorry if this was a miss understanding, but i don't make force op hacks into plugins, i make fun plugins that people actually want, but i mainly make private plugins, and i was thinking about sharing them with others. Since ive got banned, the plugins that i use to help people make they don't even trust me anymore of nothing i say :( And no everyone hates me over that. The only thing i do make it bukkit plugins for people, but since ive got banned looks like i cant do anything anymore. Please can i get one more chance!, I know i did the wrong thing to let him edit the plugin and upload it to his mediafire, but i will never do that again :( And im so upset about it because ik i was doing wrong after i made several other accounts that got banned to because i was thinking that i can just start over, just a new person, but i guess, my ip was show everywhere to the admins. :( Can i please get one more chance and get my plugins back that i was currently making please!

Bukkit Name: LegitSoulja
    Not Bukkit Forums Name!
    :( Without me making bukkit plugins and thinking about what my friend did to me, i fell like I shouldnt never even started to learn how to make plugins, because i think its just a waste of time :( Spent 4 years to learn now i cant do anything with my knowledge :(

2. Offline

c0mp

Moved to BukkitDev Information and Feedback!

Skyost and legostarwarszach like this.
  3. Offline

Maximvdw

[ Sorry If I am not allowed to post on this thread ]

Just wanted to say this:
    When uploading a file to bukkit dev. (Or any other site, service, ...) 'You' are responsible for it.
    It is like griefs on my server were people say 'Yeah, it was my brother on my account who did it'.

You should have checked it for those hacks or At least asked him what he did 'and not just "something you forgot" '

Greetings,
    Maximvdw

4. Offline

ZachBora

mactown21 I still don't see how that got you banned and I don't understand how you could lose a workspace... Do you mean you gave him your credentials? If you did that, it's your own fault. You're responsible for your account.

I know someone who worked in IT for many years. Then a coworker asked him for some private information from the system (I think customer information). Turns out that coworker was selling this information. So it made him an accomplice and now he can't work in IT anymore...

5. Offline

LandonTheGeek

mactown21
    Hey man, I feel your pain. :( Here is a tip for future reference. If you ever want help from people that you aren't sitting next to (anonymous), make sure to always decompile the code that they fixed up or did for you with your knowledge before even thinking about posting it.

If people do things like this, it is technically your responsibility for their actions (your account).

Have good luck in the future! :)

6. Offline

Ultimate_n00b

This is an old thread..

Datdenkikniet and fussionzz97 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.