Item on Join

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Plugin category: Not sure :)

Suggested name: pItem

What I want: Basically I want a plugin that gives a player an item (defined in the config), with the defined name and meta data. Yes, I know there are plugins like this, like implements with essentials, but I have gotten a custom version of essentials with all my key features in it. I asked him to add this in, and he said it would be a waste of his time, so I am now here.
    P.S, I know plugins like FJP can do this, but I just need an extremely light weight plugin with the simple configuration of:
    <id>:<meta> <amount> <slot # (1 - 9)> name:<name (&cItem_1)>

Again, I'm not using Essentials. I really have no need for a plugin like that, when I have a custom version with a lot of other implemented features.

Ideas for commands: /pitem reload

Ideas for permissions: Non, all commands for operators only,

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MoejoeAw44 Link in my signature, InvOnJoin. Will clear the players inventory and set a new one.
    It saves it from your inventory when you set it, so if you can make it in-game then you can save it.

3. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@timtower I'm not looking for a plugin the clears their inventory, but gives then an item upon FIRST join.

4. Offline

ChipDev

Have you tried searching?

5. Online

Please edit your first post to say so. It isn't clear at the moment.
    FirstJoinPlus maybe?

6. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Alright, I'll try it out. It's just a big olugin for the tiny thing I want, you know?

7. Online

But it does what you want it to do.

8. Offline

Skionz

9. Offline

Solaris_88

He states that he has a custom version of essentials.

10. Offline

Skionz

This is a good reason to change.

timtower likes this.
  11. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@Skionz I figured I could just ust FJP, but I didn't want a plugin of that size just to do 1 simple task.
    My "essentials" is not really a custom version of Essentials, more of a plugin that takes over the certain commands of essentials. Doesn't implement kits, and things.

12. Offline

big02001

If you have a plugin that overrides an essentials command, essentials will back down and let that plugin handle it. If you install essentials, nothing will break.

13. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@big02001 Essentials is a huge plugin to be running on a server if its only use is a kit when the join,

14. Offline

Redstone_Pro_73

Use FirstJoinPlus, works like a charm..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.