Is there a plugin to change the name over the characters?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nigeki, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nigeki

Hello, I'm currently setting up my bukkit server and I plan to make it RP only, however I don't like the fact that the account name hovers above the player's head rather than the nickname assigned to them.

I'd like to know if there is a plugin to do this and if so please link me to it or give me a general idea of what the name could be, I tried finding one but I don't know how it could be called so I didn't find anything.

Thanks for the help, I hope I'm not in the wrong section if I am please tell me which section I should have posted in and I'll remember it if something like this ever arises

2. Im sure there *may* be one. Im working on one. Checkout bukkit contrib, its a library for it ;)

3. Offline

Nigeki

bukkit contrib? what's that? I did look through the plugin list. and if you're working on one is there a way I could be notified when it's completed?

4. Offline

ElliotX41

5. Offline

Nigeki

Essentials plugin allows to do that too using /nick, I want one to fit the name above the character with the one in chat, that's why I want to be able to change it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.