Filled Is there a plugin that prevents teleporting (/tpa) to certain places?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MiningWorld, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Offline

MiningWorld

Hello,

So im creating a private /warp area for donors, and no one else is allowed there but donors.
    But im afraid that one of the donors will accept a teleport request from a regular member to that "private" place.

Let's just say that private place is a shop where everything is cheaper than the original public shop, you get where im going here? I don't want regular members to be able to teleport to that place if they never donated.
    / OR / I don't want donors to be able to accept teleport requests while they're at that private place.

Is there a plugin that can help me achieve this? Or is there a way to make this happen in Essentials? If no, how about this:

I can monitor the shop and put a warning for donors not to accept any teleport request at that place.
    But I want a backup plan, like, if a regular member was able to access that place behind my back, I don't want him to be able to /sethome at that place
    So is there a plugin that prevents the use of /sethome in certain places of my choice?

2. Offline

45zeldafan

WorldGaurd

3. Offline

Retherz_

or u use permission with another plugin just for donators, problem solved.

4. Offline

45zeldafan

WorldGaurd is better

5. Offline

nxtguy

6. Offline

MrTomTomHD

Like what nxtguy said, just block the command /tpaccept and /tpahere in that area.

7. Offline

MiningWorld

Thank you everyone! i'll give it a try.

UPDATE:
    It works! thank you guys, I didn't know WorldGuard can block/allow certain commands! this is awesome and it will let me do a lot of things.