Is the plugin logo going to be fixed?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by bergerkiller, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bergerkiller

I saw a thread about it a while ago, but there are still no changes made. For those that don't know what I mean:

When you make a new project page, you can upload the 'default' logo images displayed for your plugin in the plugins list when someone browses through server 'mods' on dev-bukkit. A miniature version of this logo is displayed top-right on your main project page, causing the entire formatting of your page (in my case, because I have a banner...) to be ruined.

I desperately need this fixed, because I plan on adding additional banners/headers with a development build link. (too many requests) With that small indent at the top it is causing the text to be pushed downwards too much, and it ends up looking like a gigantic list of whitespaces and images.

Example:

NoLagg dev-bukkit page

And I will probably use a wide version of that logo on the main page anyhow. I tried setting that as default...buuut it showed up as a miniature so it was useless.

EDIT

Found the ticket, it's here. Not even confirmed...

2. Offline

chaseoes

One of the most annoying things at the moment.

3. Offline

lol768

Not sure anyone here can sort it out. AFAIK there's a list of feature suggestions & bug fixes that Curse need to look at.

4. Offline

bergerkiller

hawkfalcon and drtshock like this.
  5. Offline

lol768

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.