Is it even possible

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Kohle, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kohle

Well, I hate everything about creative mode besides the flight... is it even possible to allow a player to fly if they are not in creative mode? I'm a bit too busy to check the javadocs to check.

2. Offline

Jacoblab1

allow-flight = true ?

3. Offline

halley

allow-flight = true

This just turns off the "kick the player off the server if he appears to be moving in illegal ways."
    It does not enable the creative-mode feature where you double-jump and begin to fly.
    A player would have to install a client mod such as Zombe's Modpack to be able to fly without creative mode.

emericask8ur and r3Fuze like this.
  4. Possibly...Heh

5. Offline

Kohle

NO DUR. The thing about Zombe's Mod is the flight isn't like the MC creative mode flight. Which is what I am looking for.

.... I'm not retarded.
    Thank's for a somewhat reasonable response.

6. Offline

halley

Nice attitude. I will not answer further questions from you.

I was explaining to Jacoblab1 why his idea would not work. I also said what you needed to know: only a client mod (or a mod of the net.minecraft classes inside Minecraft) will do.

7. Offline

DrAgonmoray

I don't think it's possible. I'm pretty sure creative is one big package. you can't enable/disable individual aspects of it :(

8. Offline

Kohle

Well, that sucks.

Then I suggest using tags (@<name) so people don't get confused about who you are talking to.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2016
  9. I'm pretty sure there is a method. I don't believe that there isn't a individual allowFlight boolean in player :p

10. Offline

Kohle

Hmmm. This would be the ultimate addition to Bukkit :3

11. Offline

nickrak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.