Iridium Server Manager - |GUI|Creator|Toolkit|Port Forwarder|

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by ImminentFate, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LordJask

Did it twice, doesn't work...(redownloading both)

2. Offline

TnT Retired Staff

Use the -nojline option or install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.

ImminentFate and Omnitv like this.
  3. Offline

moopoomaster

I got the server up and running fine, except when I try to close it, I have to go onto the black command box and say 'stop' twice before it actually closes.

4. doesn't the "stop" button work?

5. Offline

moopoomaster

Not for me, I used to use your automatic setup server and it worked fine, but when I downloaded the latest version typing 'stop' in the log and the stop button don't work

6. hmm, dunno why that is. I'll have a look into it.

7. Offline

saylens123

Hey I got the same problem can you please tell me how to fix it please

8. open up the craftbukkit starter.bat file, and find where it says "java" change that to the path where java is on your computer, for example, "C:\\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe"
    make sure to put quotes around it.

9. Offline

dunebar16

hey imminentfate you should try to add craftbook with the other plugins

10. Umm, why? Not really necessary is it? If people want it, they can get it themselves. The plugins in here are ones that make I easier to use. While an Alias plugin may be useful to some, not everyone uses them. So no, it won't go in by default.

11. Offline

dunebar16

12. Offline

dunebar16

im new to making a server and stuff Thank you! for this installer

13. No worries :) also, for the fun of it, your last post wasthe 2500th post on this page! Congrats :p

14. Offline

dunebar16

Ty and the only trouble i have with server is port forwarding:( ive looked at diffent tutorials and it just doesnt work for me

15. Did you try my port forwarding tool? Also, I can help you over teamviewer if necessary

16. Offline

dunebar16

ok i just installed teamviewer

17. ok, pm me your details, and ill help

18. Offline

romanturbo

I have a problem, i start the server fine, but after starting it, my friends cant connect to it, it keeps logging, I did everything correctly, it started happening since i formated my PC.

19. Have you port forwarded?

20. Offline

ComputerFreak09

Hey Man. your dropbox is disabled, i cant get the download

21. Offline

xxangel17xx

it seems drop box have disabled the downloads i get this when i click the link

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

22. Darn it, too popular :p
    I'll pop it onto sugarsync or mediafire asap

23. you can mirror it to minus. As a back up. (*Whisper* allows 10 free GB on their server)

24. hi there imminebtfate i try to download your intsaller and the operation panel thing but dropbox has blocked it please can you reply to this A.S.A.P as i need this installer thanks

25. Alt links are up! Sorry for the inconvenience

26. Offline

Piejacker875

The operator panel thinks the server files are somewhere that doesn't exist and yet it is in the same folder as the current server files. Alright...

27. Did you run the installer before use? It only elks if you actually use the installer that came with it. If you have a manual setup, just run the installer then copy your own server into the one created by the installer.
    I will make it work with any server setup soon, so you can use your old server with this.

28. Offline

Flameducky

I've used the prerequisites and the operator panel installer first, when I try to use the main craftbukkit installer it keeps saying the Download failed? help??

29. Offline

NinjaBananaFTW

It looks like so much time has gone into it and I'm sure it works just fine for some people, but after numerous attempts I cant do it. I used to have a bukkit server with plugins but I am pretty much a total beginner with this stuff. Is there any chance you would be able to help me to set a server up.... and maybe even with permissions because I remember from or year ago or so when I had my server... I could never quite get the hang of it. I have spent around 5 hours in total trying to set up a fully fledged bukkit server with permissions but I must just be really bad. Hopefully you can help, thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.