Inventory Temp. Delete Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MCE626, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Offline

MCE626

Is there a plugin that you type /tpe or something like that and it temporarily deletes your inventory, then when you type /tpr or something, it brings you back to a warp you set and puts back the inventory? I could use this, cause i have a plots server with a store, and i'm going to have a survival world, and i don't want people taking stuff from the store to their survival house...
    Thanks! :D
    p.s. Hi!

2. Offline

app1egenius93

Hi,

I don't know of any plugin that temporarily deletes inventory. But I also don't see how temp deleting the inventory will prevent people from just walking with their stuff and not sending the commands? Could you explain a little better perhaps please?

3. Offline

Paradime

Do you mean that what you want is a plugin that swaps your inventory and then transports you, and vice versa. if so, i could make this plugin. could you please just clarify that this is what you want?

4. Offline

CaptainBern Retired Staff

5. Offline

Nickbbeezy

app1egenius93 likes this.
  6. Offline

MCE626

this is pretty much what i want...but it's out of date...

that could work too

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  7. Offline

tommycake50

err, 1.3.1 not much has changed in the api...
    it should still work.

8. Offline

MCE626

i put it in and it just said, it couldn't load it..no java lang stuff, just "Could not load "plugins/multiverse-inventories.jar" in folder "plugins", or what ever the plugin was called...

9. Offline

tommycake50

must have used NMS code then >.>

10. Offline

wich plugin you use for multiple worlds?

11. Offline

MCE626

i don't have multiple worlds right now

12. Offline

okey use this http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/multiverse-core/ , make a survival world, like this /mvcreate world survival (survival is the name of the world) (world stands for normal world u can also type in nether or end)
    the plugin i gave u will work now

MCE626 likes this.
  13. Offline

MCE626

nice plugin, i like it

14. Offline

me too!