Invasion Mod Plugin. Really complicated to do apparently...

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cruusial, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Offline

cruusial

The Invasion Mod is a GREAT mod and i give HUGE props to guy who made the mod. But Im looking for a plugin with this. I have been looking for a few hours and I cant find one. There is alot of talk about making one and alot of request but nobody has made one.

I'm a livestreamer and i dont have anything to do with my viewers except the Hunger games and a random survival map. And I dont want to do those. Iv been doing Hunger games for a few days and its getting boring on the stream. I need someone who can make this mod for me.

Mod forum page: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-v094-so-you-think-your-base-is-tough-do-you/
    Youtube video:

If you can make this Mod into a plugin, eather Message me. Comment on this thread or skype me (my name is "cruusial" on skype)

2. Offline

Superkabii

Of course you wouldn't find it, you might want to read this... but basically plugins can't add blocks, mobs, or effects, hence why nothing of the sort is ever done. It could be done in conjunction with Spout+SpoutCraft, although then all users that are to connect to the server would need your mod. The entire setup would essentially be an entire reprogramming of the mod, with both a client and a server side.

Of course, the mention of Spout was for the whole "plugin" idea, it would likely need to be a true server modification regardless.

3. Offline

Omnitv

You cant add mods to a plugin, try spout.

4. Offline

cruusial

what if the Nexus was an enchantment table or obsidian block and you put commands on the plugin so that we start the game.
    and instead of the zombies attacking the nexus, they attack the block.

and you can completely delete the items part and we just use diamond stuff.

5. Offline

Austin Rogers

Well here's how I think it should translate to Bukkit
    • Dragon egg=Nexus
    • Right click the egg to start (If possible)
    • Standard mobs invade, nothing special
    • Payouts using Vault/iConomy/Boseconomy
    • Zombies break down weak walls/doors (I've seen a plugin that does this, so it is possible)
    • Creepers do what creepers do
    • Spider climb...Lmao
    • Endermen!
    Some issues you may have
    • Is it possible for creepers/zombies to even climb ladders?
    • It may be difficult to implement a wave system, I know nothing about coding. But it just sounds hard
    Other then that it is possible. I'm no plugin writer, but it doesn't sound too hard.