Installing Craftbook

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Aspernatio, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Aspernatio

Hello,
    So, I've been trying to install craftbook on a multiplayer server for my friends and I, but have so far met no success. I'm also a bit confused as to how bukkit works. I've started fresh again, and have done everything mentioned here:http://wiki.bukkit.org/Setting_up_a_server (I did the windows part, and remembered to change the text to (x86))

What I have in my multiplayer server folder right now is:
    ---------------------------------
    plugins (folder)
    world (folder)
    banned-ips (text document)
    banned-players (text document)
    craftbukkit-0.0.1-snapshot (executable jar file)
    ops (text document)
    RUN (batch file)
    server (text document)
    server.log.lck (LCK file)
    server.properties (properties file)
    white-list (text document)
    -----------------------------------

Am I supposed to be using the minecraft server software, as I've just been double-clicking the RUN.bat file? If that isn't the problem, could someone walk me through how to install craftbook? Thanks.

2. Offline

CameronK

Can you please paste the contents of RUN.bat? To start your server, you must execute that file. The code that it contains varies depending on the bit (32 or 64 bit) of your system. Please include your OS and the OS' bit as well.

3. Offline

Aspernatio

If I run the RUN.bat, my server runs absolutely fine. I simply haven't been able to get craftbook working. Sorry for not being clear.

If you still need that info, I'm running windows 7 64bit, and the contents are:
    @ECHO OFF
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="64" "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit-0.0.1-snapshot.jar"
    IF /I "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE:~-2%"=="86" java -Xincgc -Xmx1G -jar "%~dp0craftbukkit-0.0.1-snapshot.jar"

PAUSE
    -----------------
    Also: Here's the link to craftbook: http://craftbook.sk89q.com/wiki/Main_Page
    The page says that it requires bukkit, so I've switched over to that from the regular minecraft server.

4. Offline

CameronK

CraftBook-0.0.1-snapshot.jar is the server mod, NOT bukkit-0.0.1-snapshot.jar

So if you server starts, just open Minecraft and type "localhost" in the multiplayer box.
    [MERGETIME="1300063328"][/MERGETIME]
    The Bukkit-0.0.1-snapshot.jar file is for plugin developers, NOT for actually running your server.

5. Offline

Aspernatio

Wait, where does it says bukkit-0.0.1? I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost.
    [MERGETIME="1300063961"][/MERGETIME]
    Oh wait, nvm, I got everything working now. The problem was, I just didn't have worldedit 4.0 installed in my root directoy. Thanks for the help, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.