Injuries Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CalamityGreen, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CalamityGreen

Hi there guys. I was looking for a long time what I need, but did not find anything.
    All I need is:

Mechanics:
    -Bleeding
    -Fracture

And Items are:
    -Bandage
    -Splint

If player get a heavy damage (>8 hp (4 hearts)) here is 60% chance to start bleeding. When player gets any damage here is 1% to bleeding.
    -Maybe using of redstone breacking particles for visualisation.
    Bleeding player lost 1 hp for 2-3 minutes until death, stopping bleeding with bandages or the timer expires.

If player also get a heavy damage (>12 hp (6 hearts)) here is 80% chance to get a fracture. Fractured player catch an slowness debuff for 3-6 minutes (Slowness I or Slowness II randomly) and takes 1 hp damage every second, when he truing to sprint or jump. Injured player can heal yourself with splint.
    -If player gets 2 fractures in 3 seconds here is 50% to die, even with potions and golden apples effects.

Bandages are paper item, crafted with four papers in grid (30% chance to stop bleeding in use - simple bandage) or four wool blocks (80% to stop bleeding - advanced bandage). Every bandage have a 10 seconds cooldown preventing players from avoiding bleeding damage completely.

Splint is wooden stick crafted by 6 sticks in a door shape (this will prevent creating splints right in the inventories). Splint have a 100% chance to fix fracture and a 60 seconds cooldown.

And, can you please do it compatibile with 1.7.2 bukkit server please?
    Thanks for your patience.

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@CalamityGreen
    My Plugin Slimefun features both, Bandages and Splints including their Effects.
    Link is in my signature.
    If you dont want all the other Items that Slimefun adds, you can simply disable them in the Items.yml and they will no longer be a problem.

3. Offline

CalamityGreen

Thanks, I will watch your plugin.

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@CalamityGreen
    Make sure to tag/quote me otherwise I might not see your Post.

5. Offline

CalamityGreen

@mrCookieSlime
    Sorry, your plugin pretty nice, but I still need simplier and nice plugin without books and other stuff.

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@CalamityGreen
    As I said, you can disable all of that in the Items.yml

Forcelydated, timtower and KrypticIce like this.
  7. Offline

CalamityGreen

@mrCookieSlime
    Is it possible to disable this bad research system in your plugin?

8. Offline

mrCookieSlime

9. Offline

Forcelydated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.