Filled InfiniteJustice

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: Paper version git-Paper-124 (MC: 1.14.3) (Implementing API version 1.14.3-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name:
    InfiniteJustice

What I want: I would like a plugin that avoids/blocks/disables drops from living entities when they are not killed directly by a player with anything or with a weapon from https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/qualityarmory

Ideas for commands: Not needed

Ideas for permissions: Not needed

Ideas for configuration: Not needed

When I'd like it by: whenever it's possible.

Thanks!

2. @Resoluciones When you say "directly by a player", what exactly do you mean? Does arrows count as directly killed by the player? What about if the player throws a snowball/egg and the victim dies to fall damage because of it?

3. Offline

Resoluciones

Hello @KarimAKL ! I'm glad you are interested! Yes, arrows should count as killed by the player obviously. Regarding snowball/egg it is not so important, in this case pls. the priority would be to keep the plugin as simple as possible, so in case snowball/eggs gives more complexity to the plugin, do no take them into account, in fact I would prefer the victim does not drop anything if killed by eggs or snowballs. But arrows, yes, they are important as they are a weapon.

4. Offline

Resoluciones

hi @KarimAKL ! Thanks for the plugin I'm testing it. I think I made the mistake to not clarifying that I needed this plugin only for the non player entities. For players I didn't want to change the vanilla behavior.

Do you think you could do this change in the plugin in case you have time in the future?

Thanks!!!

5. Offline

Resoluciones

I can confirm it is working perfect!!!! Thanks Developer!

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.