[INACTIVE][MISC] Paste v1.0 - Paste the server clipboard content into chat or broadcast [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by IC3D, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Offline

IC3D

Paste - Paste the server system's clipboard contents
    Version: 1.0

Note: This does NOT paste the clipboard of a player's computer, it is for server admins to chat stuff!

This is a super simple plugin. All you have to do is type /cpaste and it chats the content in ur clipboard. If it is the console it broadcasts it without [SERVER]. The permission node is paste.use

Features:
    • Paste with /cpaste
    Downloads
    The source code is included in the .jar

Changelog:
    Version 1.0
    • Official Release

2. Offline

captainawesome7

This took me about 15 minutes. Also, this is the post that I will link to when somebody says it didn't paste their clipboard content.
    THIS ONLY PASTES THE CLIPBOARD CONTENT OF THE SERVER'S SYSTEM! NOT THE SYSTEM THAT YOUR CLIENT IS RUNNING ON!

3. Offline

DreadKyller

interesting, yeah, in only to get the client clipboard you'd have to make a new client mod that would send the clipboard data through the server...

4. Offline

captainawesome7

@DreadKyller Yeah, I'm not very big on client mods.

5. Offline

DreadKyller

yeah, me neither. Which is why I will probably never use BukkitContrib

6. Offline

Daniel Heppner

Just a question, are you going to release the source? I'd like to see how you got the clipboard data. (sorry if this is obvious)

7. Offline

captainawesome7

Sigh. Read the op more closely please.

8. Offline

Daniel Heppner

I'm really sorry. I was in a hurry and I missed that, despite it being in bold. Sorry for the trouble, I know what it's like.