[INACTIVE][MECH/FUN/MISC] GoldTools v1 - Add specials to gold tools for better mining [860-1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by JoshuaBehrens, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Offline

TheBeast808

The plugin doesn't seem to read/change according to the config.yml

2. Offline

JoshuaBehrens

The Beast808 doesn't seem to know that the config is only loaded at the server startup and rewritten at the server shutdown. Maybe you don't configure it right ? What shall it do and what is you configuration ?

3. Offline

Anthony45654

How the hell do I use this? I downloaded, set up the config file, gave myself all the permission nodes, and reloaded the server several times. I'm experienced with using Permissions so the problem shouldn't be there. Can someone help?

4. Offline

JoshuaBehrens

Why someone ? I'm always there to help you with installing my plugins. This is very old (and my first one) so it's a bit different than other ones.

What permissions-system are you using ? Which cb-version are you using ? Is the server running while you edited the configuration-file ?

5. Offline

Anthony45654

I am using Permissions 3.X and I am using CB 1060. Yes the server is running while I edit the config file but after I finish editing the config file, I reload the server which should reload everything and make things work.

6. Offline

JoshuaBehrens

I load my configuration at the server (plugin) startup and save it on plugin-disabled/server shutdown. So it's getting overwritten.

7. Offline

sagethor

@JoshuaBehrens
    I'm wondering why this doesn't generate a config.yml, I've tried using [1337], [1060], and [860] and a config just doesn't generate. This plugin is great; I'd love to have it on my server - thanks!

8. Offline

JoshuaBehrens

It's very old and I'm still working on a newer and better version ... but got many errors. I don't know whether it doesn't generate a config-file. In the next version it'll be (if this will ever be published stable).

9. Offline

Gusteq

I dont get the map i only get the jar file when i downloaded it and when i started the server the map do not exist plzz help me

10. Offline

JoshuaBehrens

What map are you talking about ? I offer no map.