[INACTIVE][INFO] Stats [v0.99] and Achievements [v0.99][1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nidefawl, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Offline

nidefawl

Stats and Achievements

This plugin will be found at dev-bukkit soon
    sockenklaus will manage this project in the future (thank you!)

Features:
    • Stats
      • Logs many actions that players do!
      • Block Destoys(for each block), Item Uses, Damage Dealt, Deaths per type, Kills per type, Played-Time (with AFK flags!)...
      • '/stats' shows basic stats and more
      • '/played' shows your play-time on the server
      • Keeps all stats within a SQLite or MySQL Database
      • Your plugin can support Stats!
    • Achievements
      • Give users achievements when they have completed something!
      • e.g. MintyAnt mined 500 obsidian. Message "You have no life!" Appears, and they recieve the "No Life" achievment and 10 Diamond as a prize
      • Achievement-Conditions:
        • <achievement-name>
        • New in 0.9:
          • group <group-name>
          • permission <permissionstring>
        • can be multiple seperated by ;
        • each of them can have a inverting '!' (!group jailed;!badachievement)
        • can be none of course :)
      • Reward-Commands:
        • /item <name or id>
        • /money <negative or postive amount>
        • /group <group-name>, /warp <warp-name>
        • New in 0.9: Native console commands:
          • /op *;/time 13500;/god *;/kick *
          • use any console command that works on your console
        • New in 0.9 (GroupManager):
          • addsubgroup <groupname>
          • removesubgroup <groupname>
          • addpermission <permissionstring>
          • removepermission <permissionstring>
    Source:
    Download:
    Newest (Fix for updated plugins (iConomy, BOSEconomy, Essentials, Permissions 3)
    Old (Tested with #617 (works up to 1000!))
    If you still have problems with CraftIRC or iConomy + Achievements try one of the following version:
    Outdated versions:
    Configuration:
    Permissions for v0.9+:
    Show Spoiler

Achievements:
    achievements.check - only players that have that permissions will be checked + awarded
    achievements.view.own - grants access to /achievements (/ach)
    achievements.view.list - grants access to /listachievements (/listach)
    achievements.admin.check - grants access to /checkachievements (/chekcach)
    achievements.admin.reload - grants access to /reloadachievements (/reloadach)

Stats:
    stats.log - only actions of players that have that permissions will logged
    stats.view.own - allows a player to watch his own stats with the /stats command
    stats.view.others - allows a player to watch other players stats with the /stats <player> command
    stats.view.playtime - allows a player to watch his play-time with the /played command
    stats.admin - grants access to /stats debug + /stats set + /stats list

Latest Changes:
    Show Spoiler

Stats v0.99
    • Fix for Permissions 3.0
    Stats v0.985
    • Permissions fixed
    • Code cleanup
    • More settings, to disable logging of some events
    Stats v0.98
    • Attempt to fix plugin dependencies
    Stats v0.972
    • Attempt to fix Classpath and Updater... again
    Stats v0.96 (03-04-11)
    • Forgot to update internal version
    • Forgot wolf
    Stats v0.95 (03-04-11)
    • Updated to latest RB (617)
    • Better Permissions/GroupManager plugin handling
    • removed the usage of os-specific sqlite libraries. (lets see what happens)
    Achievements v0.99
    • Fix for newest Economy plugins
    Achievements v0.981
    • Attempt to fix plugin dependencies
    • fixed a typo with the 'achievements-definitions-sql'. Check your config!
    Achievements v0.972
    • Attempt to fix Classpath and Updater... again
    Achievements v0.96 (03-04-11)
    • Forgot internal version
    • Forgot wolf
    Achievements v0.95 (03-04-11)
    • Updated to latest RB (617)
    • Better warp-command handling for Essentials

full Stats changelog
    full Achievements changelog

Supported plugins:
    Tools:
    Please donate --> [​IMG]

Please read the Wiki before posting:

2. Offline

stkeroro

on iconomy 6 its not mony give 100, its money 100

edit ops i see its item, maybe remove the / on achievements.txt

3. Offline

beleg

4. Offline

DemonCraft

Here's my format for the Achievement;
    1:Chicken killer:1:kills:Chicken:25:item feather 10;money 50

Say I get the Achievement, it will say this; (I don't receive my item, or money.)
    It worked fine before, I got my items and money, but now it just does this;

Demonlover11 has been awarded Chicken Killer!
    (Item feather 10;money 50)

Console Error;
    Code:
    [SIZE=4][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=rgb(102, 102, 102)][SIZE=13px]2011-10-20 19:14:47 [INFO] [Achievements-0.99] loaded 47 achievements definitions 2011-10-20 19:14:47 [SEVERE] [Achievements-0.99] Malformed line, does not start with 0 or 1 (check whitspaces) (#######) in achievements.txt[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=rgb(102, 102, 102)][SIZE=13px]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

EDIT!!!: It works now, I get my items and everything.
    I didn't know I HAD to have a Description in the Achievement or it wouldn't work.

5. Offline

beleg

ok dont know why but now its working fine :)
    but is there a way to disable/rename the /stats command? because im using mcMMO and it has an /stats command too which is more important

and can someone tell me what this mean/how i can fix this:
    Code:
    15:30:20 [INFO] OriginalStyle [/188.22.202.223:50308] logged in with entity id 79058 at ([world2] 347.8125, 63.0, -368.53125)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE] [Stats-0.99.2] SQL exception: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 1 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago.
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 1 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago.
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1116)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3082)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2968)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3516)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2407)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2325)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2310)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.nidefawl.Stats.datasource.PlayerStatSQL.save(Unknown Source)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.saveAll(Unknown Source)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats$SaveTask.run(Unknown Source)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly lost.
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.readFully(MysqlIO.java:2529)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       ... 14 more
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:810)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(HashMap.java:839)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.saveAll(Unknown Source)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats$SaveTask.run(Unknown Source)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:34)
    >
    15:30:21 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

6. @beleg
    Take the source code. Find the command. Change it to /sstats. Compile into jar file. ??? PROFIT!

Something is wrong with your database or settings (username/password etc.)

7. Offline

beleg

but the datas are send .. im using sockenklaus's build and its not lagging, just if anyone leaves (and joins too a bit)

8. Offline

Lord Chaos

I have installed this plugin on a new server. I use CraftIRC and iConomy. Even though I downloaded the achievements+craftirc+iconomy, it doesn't display my achievements in craftIRC and while I get the achievements, I don't get any money deposited. :( Here's a sample line:

1:Welcome Visit:1:stats:login:1:Joined this server for the first time:money 300

What am I missing here?

9. Offline

sockenklaus

Could it be that you're using v0.99? This (old) version doesn't support the current iConomy version. Try using my builds of Achievements and Stats.

10. Offline

Lord Chaos

Do they use the same setup and permissions as 0.99, so I can just replace the jar?

11. Offline

sockenklaus

Basically yes, but you have to use the plugin Register too.

12. Offline

Lord Chaos

Ok, that will make it work with iConomy 6? Also there seems to be some reported errors with it. :(

13. Offline

Teapot

Is there any way to port the stats from SQLite to MySQL? I'm trying to move the stats over (anything to increase performance), but would rather not lose 'em.

14. Can you show me your SQLite file?
    Maybe i can write a converter for you :)

15. Offline

Onlyme

Any chance that this plugin can be updated for 1.0?

16. Offline

patey

17. Offline

Onlyme

I was thinking along the lines of the statistics plugin, and adding mob/item support (as well as other features). However, he hasn't been online for a good 2 months now. Bit of a shame, really.

18. Offline

patey

oops, linked wrong one

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/stats/

19. Offline

matej122

Do these plugin work like a page on webside, that players can se thers statistics on website ?