[INACTIVE][INFO] Stats [v0.99] and Achievements [v0.99][1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nidefawl, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Offline

nidefawl

Stats and Achievements

This plugin will be found at dev-bukkit soon
    sockenklaus will manage this project in the future (thank you!)

Features:
    • Stats
      • Logs many actions that players do!
      • Block Destoys(for each block), Item Uses, Damage Dealt, Deaths per type, Kills per type, Played-Time (with AFK flags!)...
      • '/stats' shows basic stats and more
      • '/played' shows your play-time on the server
      • Keeps all stats within a SQLite or MySQL Database
      • Your plugin can support Stats!
    • Achievements
      • Give users achievements when they have completed something!
      • e.g. MintyAnt mined 500 obsidian. Message "You have no life!" Appears, and they recieve the "No Life" achievment and 10 Diamond as a prize
      • Achievement-Conditions:
        • <achievement-name>
        • New in 0.9:
          • group <group-name>
          • permission <permissionstring>
        • can be multiple seperated by ;
        • each of them can have a inverting '!' (!group jailed;!badachievement)
        • can be none of course :)
      • Reward-Commands:
        • /item <name or id>
        • /money <negative or postive amount>
        • /group <group-name>, /warp <warp-name>
        • New in 0.9: Native console commands:
          • /op *;/time 13500;/god *;/kick *
          • use any console command that works on your console
        • New in 0.9 (GroupManager):
          • addsubgroup <groupname>
          • removesubgroup <groupname>
          • addpermission <permissionstring>
          • removepermission <permissionstring>
    Source:
    Download:
    Newest (Fix for updated plugins (iConomy, BOSEconomy, Essentials, Permissions 3)
    Old (Tested with #617 (works up to 1000!))
    If you still have problems with CraftIRC or iConomy + Achievements try one of the following version:
    Outdated versions:
    Configuration:
    Permissions for v0.9+:
    Show Spoiler

Achievements:
    achievements.check - only players that have that permissions will be checked + awarded
    achievements.view.own - grants access to /achievements (/ach)
    achievements.view.list - grants access to /listachievements (/listach)
    achievements.admin.check - grants access to /checkachievements (/chekcach)
    achievements.admin.reload - grants access to /reloadachievements (/reloadach)

Stats:
    stats.log - only actions of players that have that permissions will logged
    stats.view.own - allows a player to watch his own stats with the /stats command
    stats.view.others - allows a player to watch other players stats with the /stats <player> command
    stats.view.playtime - allows a player to watch his play-time with the /played command
    stats.admin - grants access to /stats debug + /stats set + /stats list

Latest Changes:
    Show Spoiler

Stats v0.99
    • Fix for Permissions 3.0
    Stats v0.985
    • Permissions fixed
    • Code cleanup
    • More settings, to disable logging of some events
    Stats v0.98
    • Attempt to fix plugin dependencies
    Stats v0.972
    • Attempt to fix Classpath and Updater... again
    Stats v0.96 (03-04-11)
    • Forgot to update internal version
    • Forgot wolf
    Stats v0.95 (03-04-11)
    • Updated to latest RB (617)
    • Better Permissions/GroupManager plugin handling
    • removed the usage of os-specific sqlite libraries. (lets see what happens)
    Achievements v0.99
    • Fix for newest Economy plugins
    Achievements v0.981
    • Attempt to fix plugin dependencies
    • fixed a typo with the 'achievements-definitions-sql'. Check your config!
    Achievements v0.972
    • Attempt to fix Classpath and Updater... again
    Achievements v0.96 (03-04-11)
    • Forgot internal version
    • Forgot wolf
    Achievements v0.95 (03-04-11)
    • Updated to latest RB (617)
    • Better warp-command handling for Essentials

full Stats changelog
    full Achievements changelog

Supported plugins:
    Tools:
    Please donate --> [​IMG]

Please read the Wiki before posting:

2. Offline

Butzenbaer

Thx!
    I`ll test it tomorrow on my testserver.
    All other kill stats work perfect, but the kill total stat stops, when the player has 343 kills.

3. Offline

ShoTro

As a senior Java architect I find this comment very hilarious.

The rationale is simple. Use the last stable build for this plugin, which was fantastic and fully supported the last recommended build. Current release is simply working towards supporting the future stable release. This isn't the plugin developer to be complaining to either, support has been very consistent to nidefawl's credit. Please take generic comments about the lot of developers to the discussions thread where it belongs.

This isn't a debate forum it is a plugin release forum, as such I am not going to go point by point with you and will not respond to anything else you write back to me, but I was simply pointing out that this plugin specifically isn't guilty of your accusations. You can still grab the version that works with the last recommended version of bukkit and it works fantastically. Until next stable release of bukkit don't grab the newest version, it is for those who want the bleeding edge, which isn't you. That's it.

You obviously misread what I said altogether. But I do support developers not falling behind on their development because users fail to comprehend version control.

Axrael999 and nidefawl like this.
  4. Offline

Daveyo

glad to see this updated. Adds a lot of personality to the server.

5. Offline

Joe_Young

the creeper damage achievements included don't work unless you change 'creeperexplosion' to 'Creeper' in the text file.

6. Offline

Tobbi

hey, on my server im trying to make so when you first log in you get 100 goldbars as starting money (we have goldbars as currency)here:
    1:Starting Money:1:stats:login:1:This is your starting money, use them well:item goldbar 100
    anyways its online admins that gets it and they get it again every time i restart the server,plzz help!

7. Offline

Vaupell

Hi nidefawl.

Im getting errors but it appears to be workin..
    im just wondering why does it "always" try to redownload the following files

Code:
    22:31:05 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Need to download 3 file(s)
    22:31:05 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]  - Downloading file : [URL]http://dev.craftland.org/stats[/URL]
    /lib/sqlite.jar
    22:31:10 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]   + Download complete
    22:31:10 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]  - Downloading file : [URL]http://dev.craftland.org/stats[/URL]
    /lib/native/Windows/x86/sqlitejdbc.dll
    22:31:10 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: lib\native\Windows\x86\sqlitejd
    bc.dll (Process cannot acces the file, it is in use by another process....
    I allready have those files in the lib.

8. Offline

lenocinor

Just added this plugin and am liking it a lot. Thanks for this! I especially like the death messages. :)

9. Offline

Jacob Honoré

omfg... Used the last 15 mins to track down why it didnt create the folders, but still worked.. Then I found out that it created the folders in the dir with craftbukkit.jar shouldnt it create the folders in plugins/ like every other plugin??

10. Offline

Jandalf

no, thats the only plugin which creates them in the CB folder, but he maybe wants to change this...

11. Offline

Vaupell

After reading this response in a thread by dinnerbone im sure he have to atleast when the plugin
    release system reaches its final stages, it might be accepted during beta.. and for now..
    In this thread http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/bu...operate-in-a-non-secure-way.7029/#post-105307

So im sure he will move the folders at some point!

Jacob Honoré likes this.
  12. Offline

Devin3m

Hello!

Thanks for this great mod. Everything seemed to be in working order when I installed it - but it seems that my stats categories / keys arent working properly! I'm using the latest stable bukkit build, 493 or something to that effect. All of the basic stats record fine, like "blocks" created/destroyed and moved and playedtime and whatnot... but blockcreate cobblestone, for example, still says 0 - even though I just placed like 1000 cobblestone. Even if I try to use the command "/stats set devin3m blockcreate cobblestone 1000" it says "[Stats] Updated 0 Stats"

Seems it only recognizes the most basic stat updates. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance!

13. Offline

the_cRu

Hey,

we restarted our world and 3 of 10 players dont get any achievement. There are also no stats in the MySQL DB.
    Can you help me?

Dear

14. Offline

Butzenbaer

thx for your help nidefawl. It was totally my fault. I had an error in my groupmanager config. Sorry for that.

But i´ve figured out some other issues with stats:
    • when a player kills a squid, the plugin only tracks damagedealt/squid (no kills/squid)
    • when a player has an full inventory and tries to pickup an item, the plugin tracks multiple pickups as long as the player stands near the item (ive mentioned that issue with itempickup in my first post).
    • Na data is tracked for blockcreate crops.
    i have "bed:26" in my items.txt but stats still uses the itemid 26 for database entries. Any idea how to fix this?

15. Offline

cloudstrife0257

I'm getting this error like, every other second in the console:
    Code:
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE] [Stats-0.7] SQL exception: [SQLITE_BUSY]  The database file is locked (database is locked)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: [SQLITE_BUSY]  The database file is locked (database is locked)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:383)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.DB.newSQLException(DB.java:387)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.DB.throwex(DB.java:374)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.NestedDB.prepare(NestedDB.java:134)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.DB.prepare(DB.java:123)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.PrepStmt.<init>(PrepStmt.java:42)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:404)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:399)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:383)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:387)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at com.nidefawl.Stats.datasource.PlayerStatSQL.save(PlayerStatSQL.java:34)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.saveAll(Stats.java:879)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.access$0(Stats.java:870)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats$SaveTask.run(Stats.java:606)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CraftWorker.java:33)
    2011-03-06 18:06:24 [SEVERE]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

help?

16. Offline

cholo71796

This error has already been addressed in the forum, but the apparent solution was "try 0.52" which makes no sense to me.

Code:
    20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Stats plugin is up to date
    2011-03-07 20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Achievements plugin is up to date (0.61)
    2011-03-07 20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Binary update required
    2011-03-07 20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Need to download 3 file(s)
    2011-03-07 20:41:55 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]  - Downloading file : http://dev.craftland.org/stats/lib/sqlite.jar
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]   + Download complete
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [INFO] [Stats-0.7]  - Downloading file : http://dev.craftland.org/stats/lib/native/Windows/x86/sqlitejdbc.dll
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: lib\native\Windows\x86\sqlitejdbc.dll (The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at com.nidefawl.Stats.util.Updater.update(Updater.java:461)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.<init>(Stats.java:512)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:109)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:159)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:107)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:59)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] 	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [INFO] [Stats-0.7] Converted 0 stat files to SQLite
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [INFO] WorldGuard loaded.
    2011-03-07 20:41:58 [SEVERE] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native Library C:\Minecraft Server\lib\native\Windows\x86\sqlitejdbc.dll already loaded in another classloader
    Any help? Thanks.

17. Offline

nidefawl

I didn't recommend to use 0.52.
    I would say you should read the wiki-FAQ

18. Offline

markness

I know I'm gonna sound like a total ass when I say this, but I'm really not prepared to read through 15 pages of other people's problems to determine whether or not my particular problem has been addressed and solved yet.

So, if anyone is still willing to help, I'm getting an SQL exception: NYI error on STATS. Here's the long and short of it:

[Stats-0.7] SQL exception: NYI
    java.sql.SQLException: NYI
    at org.sqlite.Conn.prepareStatement(Conn.java:217)​
    at com.nidefawl.Stats.datasource.PlayerStatSQL.save(PlayerStatSQL.java:34)​
    at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.saveAll(Stats.java:879)​
    at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.access$0(Stats.java:870)​
    at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats$SaveTask.run(Stats.java:606)​
    at or.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftWorker.run(CrafWroker.java:33)​
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unkown Source)​

I've only just installed Stats and haven't had much traffic to give it a good test through the ringer yet, so I'd like to be able to nip this bug in the bud while I can.

Could anyone offer up some sage advice?

Thanks in advance and sorry for sounding like a total ass, this problem is frustrating me and I just can't make it go away.

EDIT: Postnote, nidefawl, you are the shit. Achievements is awesome and my players love it! Thanks for making it!

19. Offline

cholo71796

Oh, sorry- I read something wrong then.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I had actually tried what you suggested before posting on this thread- after replacing the server/stats/stats.PROPERTIES file with the following text:
    Code:
    # Stats Internal Config
    #################################
    ### DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE   ###
    ### THIS DOES NOT CHANGE      ###
    ### STATS'S VISIBLE BEHAVIOUR ###

###        THANK YOU!         ###

sqlite:1.01

The server rewrites the file. When I add it to the top of the file, nothing different happens. I tried deleting the entire folder and replacing it with a new one with just that file in it, but it re-downloads everything. I've been doing this in the folder that is automatically generated in the main portion of the server folder (outside of the plugin folder) which may be a problem- all my other plugins generate their folders within the plugins folder. However, when moving the folder to the plugins folder, the plugin simply re-downloads the coding where it was before and does nothing to the folder I moved.

20. Offline

silentdojo

Was just testing some things on new CB 514, GroupManager 1.0 A2, and stats .7
    This is just a heads up... I know it's not the recommended build.
    Code:
    java.lang.ClassCastException: com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats cannot be cast to com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats
        at com.nidefawl.Achievements.Achievements.CheckStatsPlugin(Achievements.java:78)
        at com.nidefawl.Achievements.Achievements.loadConfig(Achievements.java:123)
        at com.nidefawl.Achievements.Achievements.Enable(Achievements.java:167)
        at com.nidefawl.Stats.Stats.onEnable(Stats.java:583)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:451)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:217)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:83)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:61)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)

21. I sonetimes just fail at life.....

Ignore this post..

22. Offline

TrueEdge

Thats not true!
    Also the Plugin SuperStone and AppleTree creates a .properties file in de CB folder and not in the plugins folder... :p

23. Offline

Jandalf

ok, but the only plugin i use:p

24. Offline

tonix

where do i put the achivements TXT?

25. Offline

cloudstrife0257

In the achivements folder created upon plugin startup in the CraftBukkit Directory. One should be autimatically created as well.

I also have a question about blockdestroy, here's a line of text for a "Miner" achivement:
    Code:
    1:Miner:2:blockdestroy:cobblestone:5:You've mined 5 stone!:money 1
    1. It doesn't work, help?
    2. Do I put stone or cobblestone?

26. Offline

scar413

its "stone"

27. Offline

krnel

Hello,

I want to set up a RPG in multi-world server setup, but the plugin propagates throughout all worlds. I have tried -/ach and -/stats in GroupManager, but people get awarded Welcome Visit, etc anyways. Negating seems to work with mcmmo and iConomy. Do you plan on supporting MultiVerse or multi-world in general in the near future?

Thank you for your work and time.

Peace.

28. Offline

Rocky

Wonderful, thanks. =]

29. Offline

Xylogeist

Does this support GroupManager? :p

30. Offline

scar413

learn to read

31. Offline

Niels

Is there a way to edit the commands.
    Because I now have 2 plugins that use the command /stats
    And I would love to keep both of the plugins.
    Please help me :)
    Thanks in advance!