[INACTIVE][ECON] LocalShops - Please Close this Thread

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Jonbas, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Offline

Jonbas

LocalShops has moved to a new thread. Please go here.

Thank you for all of your support and feedback.

-Jonbas

2. Offline

revolucas

Great Plug-in! BEST BEST BEST shop plug-in EVER EVER EVER

Jonbas likes this.
  3. Offline

Skadar

Does anybody have a sample, pre-made "store.shop" file? I'm finding it extremely slow and difficult to add items and prices that I think are valid. I'm setting up a general Server Store, so any and all items are fine.

Thanks!

4. Offline

Psycho Robot

you should organize it in excel then export the data in the proper shop format. If that sounds like something you wanna do, I'll make a short guide on how to do it.

5. Offline

Jonbas

Thanks for the bug report. Happens in both the x and z axis when you're on the - side of zero.

/plugins/LocalShops/

Thanks.

Is everyone able to use move for free, or only certain users? Anyone that has localshops.admin or localshops.move.free won't be charged. So, by default Ops and Admins probably won't be charged on your server.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  6. Offline

mutiny

Everyone is able to move for free

7. Offline

Skadar

I need to second the opinion that /shop list buy and /shop list sell are intuitively backwards.

I understand that they are from the perspective of the customer, but simply because they require so much explanation to my users begs that idea that they are 100% counter-intuitive.

This is what I have on my server website help page:

BIG HINT! - All shop commands are from the PERSPECTIVE OF THE CUSTOMER. So the command /shop list sell means YOU THE CUSTOMER want to sell something... therefore that command will return what the Shop is currently buying.​
    • /shop list buy - shows what the shop is SELLING (can be multiple pages)
    • /shop list sell - shows what the shop is BUYING (can be multiple pages)
    If it needs this much explaining, then it appears to be backwards.

8. Offline

GhostToast

This, please. =)
    I've been telling everyone how great this plugin is, but we can't use it till it has BOSE support.

9. You can only create a shop whit /shop select if you have shop.admin permissions. that aint cool

10. Offline

Psycho Robot

when you add the item, you have to do "/shop add 35:<data> <amount>"

11. Offline

BlackKalgalath

Actually it turned out I was using the wrong spelling ;P I was using 'Grey' insead of 'Gray', which is the spelling the game uses.

12. Offline

Galdrak

I just started using this plugin, and was able to successfully create my first shop. (Unfortunately, a creeper immediately blew a hole in the floor, but that's not your problem. ;p) I was able to add my first item, cake, and went to add my second item, cookie, but it told me that I cannot add Cookies to the shop. Is there something that I am doing wrong, or is this a bug?

Edit: Apparently, cookies were not in the text file. I have now added them.

13. Offline

Jonbas

This format is not supported right now. You have to use the name.

14. Offline

Clancy Dawson

How do i change the entry message to be like the image? With the items on sale, price and stock?

15. Offline

RustyDagger

I have noticed a few things that are a little offputting about this plugin after using it for just an hour or so.

Bunching items is stupid yep whats the point of bunching them if you Still have to type the exact amount of what you want and if it dose not devide into an even amount of the bunch then it wont work FAIL.

When an item is bunched the amount part of the buy command should be How many bunches you are buying. Not how many of the item.

Decimals are not supported WTF Why not Iconomy supports it, This would also remove the need for most bunching.

Other than that the set commands Were a little weird at first its kind of backwars when the shop owner is Setting the stuff to buy and sell As the shop owner i want to Buy items from a player but i have to use the /shop set sell or w/e it is.
    Little confusing because the buy and sell is done from the Person that's using the shops view not the shops view.

16. Offline

ben1996123

How do I make an admin shop so stuff gets sold to the server?

17. Offline

Ditto8353

Set the shop owner to be some random name. We use NPC names on my server like Charsi and Gheed.
    Then use '/shop set unlimited money' and '/shop set unlimited stock' to make sure the shop will always function as intended.

18. Offline

IAMSRS

Hmm. When I did that, I still couldnt buy stuff using other accounts. It says "Sorry SHOPNAMEHERE is not selling ITEM right now."

19. Offline

Ditto8353

Did you '/shop add <item>' and then '/shop set buy <item> <price>' ?

20. Offline

IAMSRS

Well I did, but the weird thing is that I had to set the sets too? I cant remember. And it's working now. I'll see how after i get my sleep. Drowsy :X

Meaning: I had to add, then set the price, and then set the Sets for it to be sellable to other players. Weird... I'll look into it later on and update u guys.

21. Offline

NeonJ

Are you aware of the glitch with coal and wool? It's impossible for my serverbies to buy them.. D:

22. Offline

kalner123456

23. Offline

Gregk

Is it possible to make a store with unlimited money, but the owner does not receive profits? If not, is this possible with a different plugin?

24. Offline

Psycho Robot

You should set the owner as someone who doesn't exist

25. Offline

Jonbas

Works fine on my server. What happens? What message do you get, what command are you using?

This plugin does not have an api. It is an extension of iConomy that I already use. Niji is developing bank accounts for iConomy as we speak, and I'll look into working with them when they are released.

Setting the price and bundle size is one step. /shop set buy itemName price bundleSize

Take a look at the documentation wiki linked at the top of the page.

The image shows two separate commands.

1) walk into shop
    2) use /shop list

Set the shop owner to a person that doesn't exist. I use ServerBank on my server and ban that player name from joining.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  26. Offline

Joey1430

We don't seem to get messages when people buy things from other peoples shop no notification when purchases been made or to say that you've sold something is this not part of the mod or something we need to configure

27. Offline

Demetrius Perry

Hey, when i use the shop plug-in it give me an error "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command" in red text, and the command i used was "/shop". I'm using Group Manager, is that ok? :(

28. Offline

tituspullo

Code:
    2011-04-07 05:37:11 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'shop' in plugin LocalShops v2.2.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:254)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.c(NetServerHandler.java:596)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:559)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:553)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(SourceFile:24)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.inventory.CraftInventory.all(CraftInventory.java:115)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.inventory.CraftInventory.all(CraftInventory.java:123)
        at net.centerleft.localshops.Commands.countItemsinInventory(Commands.java:1657)
        at net.centerleft.localshops.Commands.addItemShop(Commands.java:969)
        at net.centerleft.localshops.LocalShops.onCommand(LocalShops.java:192)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more
    after setting the shop up and creating it i attempt to add the items via '/shop add' and i get this... with any item.

29. Offline

RustyDagger

Way to skip my post man :)

30. Offline

fugue2005

where does this log transactions to?

31. Offline

NeonJ

I type: /shop buy coal 1
    It comes up:
    Coal matched multiple items:
    Coal
    Charcoal
    [Shop] Could not complete the purchase

Really annoying. >_<
    I'd also prefer if someone typed the ID of an item [EG: 263 - Coal] that the item will be given regardless of results. [But you can type 263:1 for 1 Charcoal instead! =D]