[INACTIVE][ECON] Cookies! v0.5 - Economic System w/ API [424]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Coelho, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Coelho

1 ) Make sure your using 0.45
    2 ) Make sure the table structure is "CREATE TABLE cookie_data (`username` VARCHAR( 18 ) NOT NULL ,`balance` INT( 9 ) NOT NULL)"

2. Offline

Axrael999

Just loaded this to try it out and I'm getting some errors. Any help?

Edit: sorry I do not know how to do the fancy error text reports so i posted it in a blank notepad file.

Attached Files:

3. Offline

Sevenos

I'm using 0.45 and the table was generated on start. It works as expected for some people (e.g. cyberwasp) but for most not (SInavestia, Sevenos, ...). Should the usernames be saved lowercase or exactly like ingame? Could there be a bug with MySql (you can define if you want the where case-sensitive or not). Seems like it looks up the uppercase name, doesn't find it and saves it lowercase.

4. Offline

Coelho

All usernames MUST be lowercase in the database.
    --- merged: Feb 24, 2011 9:46 PM ---
    Your not linked to MySQL correctly, use SQLite to fix this problem and tick sql-lite in your properties to yes.

5. Offline

Sevenos

They are. Sorry for spamming a bit before I figured all out.

I have ALL usernames lowercase in the database, it works correctly for usernames which really are lowercase in game too (cyberwarp, zaczac...) but it resets the balance of ALL players with uppercase nicknames (they are saved lowercase in database!) on each login. While they are logged in, I can set balances and they are read and saved correctly. But as soon as they relog, its resets to the starting money. I tried a save-all on various points, but it changed nothing.

6. Offline

Coelho

Re download 0.45, when 0.45 was first released I accidentally put 0.4 download link.

7. Offline

Phantom Index

I can go for some cookies right now. Oatmeal raisin to be specific.

8. Offline

Coelho

As can I, actuallly.... brb....

9. Offline

Sevenos

Thanks, that was it. Well I downloaded about an hour before and it said 0.45 at the link so I didn't look further in the logs, sorry about that ;)

10. Offline

Coelho

0.45 is the savior to all! [​IMG]

11. Holy smokes, i'll add this to my survival server soon. ♥

12. Offline

Axrael999

could please give a brief explanation of how i utilize MySQL. I cant seem to figure it out.

Edit: Got it working thanks alot Shadow

13. Offline

Sevenos

Hmm could you explain the interest system a little more please? When do players get money and how much, why is it randomized? I'm used to the fixed amount every x minutes a player is online as it was in iConomy (could you add that to Cookies too?)

14. Offline

ShadowDrakken

If you're familiar with running MySQL, it's pretty easy setup, just drop in the MySQL connector and setup the .properties file with your MySQL server information.

If you don't know that information, then you probably don't have a MySQL server anyway, and you'll do better editing the .properties file to enable sqlite instead, drop in the sqlite connector, and it's all automatic from there :)

15. Offline

Coelho

:)
    I may add the ability to choose a range in the next update (IE choosing 5-5 would result in interest always being 1.05)

And the plugin gives interest every game day. Posting the suggestion in the suggestions box.
    --- merged: Feb 24, 2011 11:12 PM ---
    iConomy 3.0 has been released, making a 3.0 wrapper as we speak.

16. Offline

thyme4soup

this just isn't working for me. when i put in /(c)ookies it says its an unknown command. when i start the server it has a bunch of error messages but in the ends says ready to hand out cookies

17. Offline

ShadowDrakken

can you pastebin the console log? May or may not be Cookies, but I'm willing to bet if we can see the errors, we can help get it fixed for you :)

18. Offline

Legionarius

Player accounts are constantly resetting each time they logout or the server restarts. Even when I do /c admin save-all compulsively...any ideas?

19. Offline

imaxorz

I noticed I got this error in the console. Not sure what it means.

2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:810)
    2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:845)
    2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] at com.pi.coelho.Cookies.task.cAutoSave.run(cAutoSave.java:16)
    2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:534)
    2011-02-24 23:23:22 [SEVERE] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:484)
    2011-02-24 23:23:22 [INFO] [COOKIES] Failed to save list into database.

20. Offline

Legionarius

Following up on my bug report, players with any capital letter in their name are reset. Everyone else is fine.

21. Offline

Devon L Ferree

If cookies doesn't start registering events before being enabled, then why did bukkit tell me it was?
    Here is proof I was telling the truth

22. Add support for towny please.

23. Offline

Legionarius

Players are reset to starting money amount on every login.

24. Offline

fugue2005

the SQL is not doing case sensitive queries, this clearly needs to be fixed.

25. Offline

Soul Reaper

How does this function with the essentials econ plugin? should I delete it or keep it there with cookie?

26. Offline

ShadowDrakken

lol, I told him that already, because Mojang has deprecated case-insensitive names. He doesn't want to believe me :)

27. Offline

Legionarius

We have edited the jar just to get ours working for the time being. PLEASE update the plugin, case sensitive playername queries are necessary :)

28. Offline

jwideman

How would he do that? lol
    Towny has to add support for Cookies.

29. Offline

Legionarius

Both of you are wrong. With the wrapper it DOES support towny. :)

Albeit this still doesnt handle players with capital letters in name!!!

30. Offline

imaxorz

2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:810)
    2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:845)
    2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] at com.pi.coelho.Cookies.task.cAutoSave.run(cAutoSave.java:16)
    2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:534)
    2011-02-25 15:22:38 [SEVERE] at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:484)

I'm still getting this error once in a while