In Search of an Artist

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Ahniolator, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ahniolator

I'm looking for someone with some artistic talent who wants to make some images for dynamic signatures. I'm looking to make a wide variety for many different purposes, so you would be expected to make as many as (but not limited to) 10 different signature images, as well as a VIP variant on each one, which is a minimum of 20 images all made to show different variations on some data. Here is a poorly-made example of a k/d signature that I quickly put together for an example:

[​IMG]

And the VIP variant:

[​IMG]

Please post some examples of things that you come up with, as well as their VIP variants. I plan on using these in an upcoming project that I think everyone will enjoy. One thing you want to do is:

Make sure that you leave enough space for numbers in the tens of thousands, if not larger in some cases. I didn't leave room here because it was a quick little mock-up as an example. The font and font-size of the dynamic data (Player name, kills #, deaths #, k/d #, title string) are both set and will not change, however I can easily change the color based on the design. Dimension limits are 600px x 200px.

Last thing I would like to say is all images should be original, and not copied off someone else's. I know it's a lot to ask, but I want to keep these as authentic as possible.

If you've made it this far down, I thank you for reading, and I look forward to any examples or submissions that you might post here.

All the best,
    -Ahni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.