Problem/Bug Import a Bedrock world to my Bukkit server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rulas Boy, Apr 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rulas Boy

I've been playing on my laptop Minecraft Bedrock for a while now, but I want to be able to play it from my phone. So I am trying to use a Raspberry Pi to make a Minecraft server.

I already made the server work, I can play from my phone, but I can't find a way to import my Bedrock world to the Bukkit server.

I found that Bukkit apparently uses the world file system as Java and not Bedrock.
    So, I tried using tools like Amulet and MCC Tool Chest PE, but I wasn't successful.

What I try first is to run the world in Minecraft Java to see if it converts correctly, but using the tools, one will kind of create another world, and the other one would kind of convert everything, but with lost chunks, and all the villagers and mobs would be gone.

Is it even possible to do what I'm asking, or should I start a new world??

Another thing, I have no idea how to import the java world to Bukkit, the base World it generates it's kind of weird, it's like a java world files, but it's like missing a lot of files.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Rulas Boy You can see them as different games, won't be compatible.
    Can't connect from bedrock to java either

3. Offline

Rulas Boy

Okay, I guess my only options left are to look for a different kind of server to run on the Rpi, or just run a bedrock server and find a way to run it on the pi.

But, what's Bukkit? Is it a Java or Bedrock server?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Bukkit is for Java

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.