im making a prison server and wanting the plugins for it

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by F64_Rx, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can anyone post what i would need
    and i need someone who could help me install them on teamviewer
    who ever helps they can have dev on the server

2. Offline

Iroh

What have you done so far?

3. could i show you on teamviewer

4. Offline

Necrodoom

Would be much simpler if you explain your issues here instead of letting someone you dont know take control of your computer.

5. its tv i could block them if they try something could you help i carnt explain it i just want my plugins installed properly and config them and if im missing any plugins for a prison server which i need to add to tell me thanks and if i need to take anyout or not

6. Offline

Niknea

F64_Rx If you want to have a successful server you need to know how to do it yourself. You will encounter a lot of harder bugs that you will be forced to fix, and you won't know how as someone else did everything for you.

7. Niknea i was going to watch on teamviewer on how to do it and or get a dev to be on the server who sorts them out if you could help i would be greatful thanks ive been trying since ytesterday

8. Offline

Niknea

F64_Rx I'm sorry, however not a lot of people will dedicate time out of there day to create a whole server for you, and only get a rank. However I know one person that will, his name is YouTube. Search some Bukkit plugin guides on there, I know WoopaGaming makes some great ones.

Good luck on your server!

9. thanks anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.