[Idea] Gaming for Good

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by jerry98765, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jerry98765

Hey all,

Admitably I'm a little drunk right now so excuse any errors or shit. Anyways Im just spit balling with this thing right now. I was thinking how much I love to play minecraft yet how unproductive and really worthless honestly. I mean sure theres the improvement of motor skills and stuff but really we dont gain much out of it. I thought, what if we created a server where when donated you could choose a charity to send the money to. You also sign-up and get sponsors for getting certain achievements or points or something. I dont know about this last idea, I have no idea who would sponsor, but I was just thinking about that streaming for life where you ask to get sponsors and then they donate after a 24 hour live stream. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this or had any input. Clearly no work has been put into this but honestly I think its a great idea. I could pay for the server hosting until it gets really ridiculous, like 200$ plus a month in which case I would need help.

Thoughts, suggestions, help? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.