iConomy Sign Shop?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lord_Awesomness, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Offline

Lord_Awesomness

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: SignShop (o.o?)

What I want: Well, I've seen a plugin like this on other servers, but for whatever reason, the admins/op's/owners refuse to tell me what the plugin is. It's a sign, nothing more, that allows you to use money in iConomy to buy and sell things with the server. For example, if you sell an item, it just disappears from existence but you get the money for it. And if you buy an item, you lose the money you pay for the item and the items appear out of nowhere in your inventory. The signs were something like this....

[Buy]
    Slimeball
    $1000

To buy eight slimeballs for $1000. And changing Buy to Sell to sell the item to the shop. As I said, I know this mod is out there, but I can't find it. >.< It's in the shop on smp.bigbadcraft.net (Survival server) if you want to look.

Ideas for commands: I don't think it should have/need commands....

Ideas for permissions: Not sure, make one for being able to create sign shops? Everyone should be able to buy/sell from them to begin with.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible... >.< I need it for my server (My other side: "NO, REALLY?").

2. Offline

crushh87

3. Offline

Nic2555

just use the simple Essentials [Buy] [Sell] Sign. It's useful.

4. Offline

Lord_Awesomness

Crushh87, I already have ChestShop. That's not what I want, but thanks for the input. Nic2555, where can I find that?

5. Offline

matt112986

6. Offline

MrTomTomHD