How to get the whole world back?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by epicbox, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

epicbox

So I host my own server off my own laptop with the 'Run.bat' and everything like that. And you know how you have the folders 'world' 'world_nether' 'world_the_end'? Is there a way I can put it all together and get my world back so I can play it in single player?

2. Offline

lmc

Google for a world converter, however I doubt this is possible

3. Offline

MeesterWaffles

'World' is the same as a regular minecraft world. Atleast for me it is. I just drag my SMP / Singleplayer worlds into one another, and it works flawlessly.

4. Offline

TnT Retired Staff

Moved to the correct forum.

5. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

As MeesterWaffles said, all you need to do is copy/paste the worlds from your server into the C:\Users\<Username\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves folder(Windows 7) and it should work fine.

6. Offline

epicbox

So will the 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end' be still be in the regular 'world'?

Edit: Nope, didn't happen. I was asking if there was a way I could get the WHOLE world back, not just the overworld, because there was a bunch of stuff I did in the nether and the end that I want back on single player.

7. Offline

DarkSynopsis

I've not tried this but just try moving DIM-1 from _nether and the DIM1 from the _end into the main world folder? I believe if you look at a world folder made without bukkit it contains those 2 folders in it most likely for the nether and the end.

8. Offline

epicbox

I'll try it out and let you know how it is.

Edit: Nope. No luck there. :\

9. Offline

julian1

Is there anything at all to fix this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.