How to change the strt file

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dzekins, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dzekins

Hey i have read alot about the memory issues and im having some to, so i whanted to try to change the start.sh file but mine looks like this

#!/bin/sh

if [ -f /usr/bin/mono ]; then
    mono McMyAdmin.exe
    else
    echo "Mono is not installed or could not be found."
    echo "On ubuntu or debian based systems, run:"
    echo "sudo apt-get install mono"
    fi

So i dont understand what i have to change and waht not

2. Offline

TnT

Trying to run CraftBukkit from within McMyAdmin?

You're adding a whole layer of complexity by doing that. Maybe it's worth it, I don't know, I never used McMyAdmin.

Short answer, that .sh file you listed is only starting McMyAdmin. You have to delve deeper to get to the command McMyAdmin uses to start the server itself. Just keep delving deeper... inception.

3. Offline

dzekins

heh didnt know that.. im hosting ym server on gsp host and thats what originaly coms with the server, i should probobly try to contackt mcadmin support

4. Offline

TnT

Either that, or if they have some forums (like we do here for Bukkit), you may be able to find someone who has already set up Bukkit through McMyAdmin.

5. Offline

dzekins

yeah i did find theyr forum, and as far as i understand they are working with bukkit team to implement bukkit into mcmyadmin so i have to wait i gues

6. Offline

Pezmantbh

Someone posted a few days ago that MCMyAdmin was updated recently to work with CraftBukkit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.