Hmm?!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by iPhysX, Apr 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iPhysX

Code:
    19:36:00 [SEVERE] java.io.EOFException
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(U
    nknown Source)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readSh
    ort(Unknown Source)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader(Unknown So
    urce)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at java.io.ObjectInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at com.MinecraftBFC.Professions.Professions.onEnable(Pro
    fessions.java:140)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlug
    in.java:118)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(
    JavaPluginLoader.java:514)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(Si
    mplePluginManager.java:216)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftSe
    rver.java:94)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftS
    erver.java:72)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.reload(CraftServer
    .java:264)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap$ReloadCommand.exe
    cute(SimpleCommandMap.java:196)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCo
    mmandMap.java:80)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(Cr
    aftServer.java:225)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServe
    r.java:391)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServe
    r.java:377)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftSer
    ver.java:283)
    19:36:00 [SEVERE]       at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(Sour
    ceFile:375)
    19:36:00 [INFO] Professions by iPhysX - Enabled
    kinda know why? i think.

2. Offline

Plague

EndOfFile?

3. Offline

iPhysX

im storing a hashmap to a txt. and reading from it.
    it seems to not want to be nice to me, although i havent slept for 30 hours :/

Edit: i realise now. Im an idiot *facepalm*

4. Offline

Lodran

It's amazing how the absolutely brilliant code that you wrote while sleep deprived looks like utter nonsense when you come back to it the next day.

5. Offline

iPhysX

im always sleep-deprived. i am not brilliant at java, and im not sure if i sense sarcasm or not, but i am recieving some help.

6. Offline

willurd

It sounded more like empathy to me -- like Lodran knows how you feel. You likely need more sleep :)

7. Offline

Carnes

This board need a language filter that will ***** the word sleep. How else will the plugins get done?

8. Offline

iPhysX

hehe:D

9. Offline

Lodran

It was empathy, indeed - years ago, I spent the night writing an absolutely brilliant piece of code, and went to bed before I had it all working.

The next day I looked at it, and found that it was utter gibberish. Couldn't figure out how I had intended to make it work. Who knows - maybe it would have been brilliant, if I had stayed up and finished it. :eek:

willurd and iPhysX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.