Help With WordEdit

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Slideroller, Apr 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Slideroller

So I was coding then I recently got 3 of my classes with errors
    Here is the SelectionListener
    The Error starts at .getint In other words this if (is == null || is.getTypeId() != ((Object) Supercraftbros.getSystemConfig()).getInt("general.wandItem", 266))

2nd class named SelectionManager here it is

Errors Bellow
    if (s == null && Supercraftbros.hooks.getService(WorldEditHook.class).hasHook() && getWandType() == WandType.WORLDEDIT)

AND

if (!Supercraftbros.hooks.getService(WorldEditHook.class).hasHook()) {

AND

String wandType = Supercraftbros.getSystemConfig().getString("general.wandType");

3rd class is named SelectionWorldEdit

Here it is

ERROR:

WorldEditPlugin we = Supercraftbros.hooks.getService(WorldEditHook.class).getHook();

AND

WorldEditPlugin we = Supercraftbros.hooks.getService(WorldEditHook.class).getHook();

AND

AND

That was all I hope i get responses soon :)

2. Offline

Tirelessly

For the first one, there's no getInt method in the Object class. For the rest, post the error.

3. Offline

Slideroller

Error for 3 times for 2nd class:

Error in 3rd class:
    if (s == null && Supercraftbros.hooks.getService(WorldEditHook.class).hasHook() && getWandType() == WandType.WORLDEDIT)

4. Offline

Slideroller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.