Help with Terrain Control

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by pale1, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pale1

I tried to do some research on the terrain control plugin but the results that I get are awful. I'm trying to create a world similar to the regular world, but it spawns biomes as big islands. The islands have to be fairly close to each other. Perhaps around 12-20 chunks away from each other. I also need ore spawn rates changed. Diamond should spawn in only 1/6th the current frequency, Gold should spawn as much as iron, and Iron should spawn 1/2 as much as gold regularly spawns. Coal, redstone, and emerald can stay the same.

2. Offline

Skionz

@pale1 Is this a development issue, a plugin request, or do you need help with terrain control? If it is a development issue post what you have at the time.

3. Offline

pale1

Oops, I accidentally put this in the wrong section @timtower I think it should be in "Plugin Help/Development/Requests"

4. Offline

Skionz

@pale1 I'm still not sure what you need.

5. Offline

pale1

This stuff: I'm trying to create a world similar to the regular world, but it spawns biomes as big islands. The islands have to be fairly close to each other. Perhaps around 12-20 chunks away from each other. I also need ore spawn rates changed. Diamond should spawn in only 1/6th the current frequency, Gold should spawn as much as iron, and Iron should spawn 1/2 as much as gold regularly spawns. Coal, redstone, and emerald can stay the same.

I deleted what I originally had because it was nothing like it was supposed to be.

6. Offline

nverdier

@pale1 Are you trying to develop a plugin to do this or find a plugin that does this?

7. Offline

pale1

Im trying to configure the plugin TerrainControl to do this.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@pale1 Don't tag moderators / admins for moderator tasks. Use the report button instead.

9. Offline

pale1

bump

10. Offline

LordDarthBob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.