Help With Setting Up a /Kit Vote With Essentials

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Stella323, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Stella323

I am just wandering if anyone can help me with setting up a /kit vote. So I want users to have access to a kit vote for 24 hours. Is it possible to give someone a temporary permission?

2. Offline

nverdier

@Stella323 Depends on the permissions plugin you use. I know PEX and GroupManager support timed permissions.

3. Offline

Stella323

I use Group Manager. Are you able to tell me how I can set up a timed permission? Also I have items that I want to give in the kit that are from a plugin. Is that possible to do with essentials kits? @nverdier

4. Offline

nverdier

Actually after looking into it, it seems that GroupManager doesn't have timed permissions... Sorry for misleading you. Personally I would just use PEX.

5. Offline

Stella323

I would if I could but I have just one server with different permissions for 2 worlds. Is there any way to do this with a different plugin?

6. Offline

nverdier

@Stella323 PermissionsEX supports multiple worlds.

7. Offline

Stella323

I just had a look at the config for PEX, How do you set it up for multiple worlds?

8. Offline

nverdier

9. Offline

Stella323

Ok thank you for your help, also is it possible to give items in an essentials kit that is from another plugin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.