Help with my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by omnee, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

omnee

Helloh Every oneh!!!!!
    Im here with a small problem and ill be waiting for sum1 that can help me fixin it...
    The problem is... I tried normal minecraft server WITH HAMACHI and it worked... I have setted all the settings correctly...
    Now... with bukkit... I run it... BUT ONLY I CAN GO ON IT... With the same IP as b4 my mate can't connect to the server :( already tried to change port to anything different but it stills not working :'(... The error that my mate got is sumthing like this "Connection timed out." or sumthing...
    PLEASE ANY1 HELP ME

2. Offline

PlusJoe

im having same issue i would really like the answer to this im sorry my reply isnt the answer but hopefully someone else will reply soon with the answer!

3. Offline

omnee

i hope so :'( and i need help realy fast !
    edit: any1...? PLEASE!!!!

4. Offline

Kraftxorz

Same problem...been waiting for a month and nobody helped me :( If you find a solution would you help me too? plz :(

5. Offline

omnee

Yeah I will do that if I find the solution... The problem is that I can't find it :(
    NOTE: Be aware that I can't port forward so please help me!

If you guys want to try to login here's the IP
    5.100.6.130:9538

6. Offline

1lann

Is your friend part of your hamachi network?

7. Offline

omnee

Yeah he is...
    hamachi network name: miniomnee
    hamachi network password: 123
    We are all in the network :(

8. Offline

cloned

Check Router Port Forwarding and make sure its on your Firewall's safe list so it doesn't get blocked.(Both Hamachi and Minecraft server). If you don't know how to do either, I would consult google.

9. Offline

omnee

I dont know how to but... B4 i had normal minecraft server and it worked great ;)
    anyway... send tha goowgle!

EDIT: is any1 gunna help me? ;(?

10. Offline

Kraftxorz

Idk if your problem is the same as mine....or if this "solution" works....
    Apparently the (Server-Ip) section must be left blank in the Server.properties file
    Havent tried it yet as my players are not free to test it out for me.
    Hope it works for you

11. Offline

omnee

yahaa hehehe... i went on vacation and i came some days ago and yeah looks like the problem is that the server IP section must be left blank to play with hamachi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.