Solved Help with making a mob walk to a location

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Plo124, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Plo124

I'm trying to make a pets plugin, where you can buy a pet with diamonds, I got it all set up, and then I ran into a brick wall [brickblock]. I cant find out how to make the pet walk to a location. I've searched over the web, and I found a tutorial, but it didn't work, I found another, but it needed a plugin library.

I would like to know how to make a mob walk without having to add another plugin/library to my plugin.

2. Offline

Mathias Eklund

3. Offline

Plo124

Mathias Eklund Thanks, is it possible to copy all the script and put it in my plugin instead, so I don't need another plugin.

4. Offline

AndyMcB1

Make another class?

5. Offline

Mathias Eklund

I don't know, i haven't used it myself yet, but i don't see the problem with having an extra plugin.

6. Offline

Plo124

Mathias Eklund
    How do I use the method? Thanks for the library BTW :)

7. Offline

Mathias Eklund

It's all explained in the thread. I haven't used it myself so i can't tell you how to use it, I'm sorry

8. Offline

Garris0n

That's probably not what you want. You could use the RemoteEntities library or learn to create your own custom entities and edit their pathfinding. A pathfinding algorithm alone isn't going to help you at all, and you could just use Minecraft's instead.

9. Offline

Plo124

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.