[Help] Spawn when die

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Shooty, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Shooty

Hi, i'm on b818, so i have 2 map, the official in server-config is the map named 'nomal' and i have one other map named 'world', so my spawn is on 'world' and for each die, we spawn on map 'normal' instead of spawn on map 'world' why ? All of my players need tape /spawn and it's sooooo boring and on top of that we have message 'illegal stance' .... so if anyone can help me Thanks ! :)

(Sorry for bad english, i'm french)

help me plz :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. Offline

Jeyge

Perhaps your spawn point is on the map 'normal'. Try changing the spawn point to the world 'world' if that is where you want to spawn.

3. Offline

Shooty

I have change the spawn point; @Jeyge it's already on world "world" :/

4. Offline

Jeyge

Do you go there when you type /spawn or do you end up in 'normal'? What plugins do you have?

5. Offline

Shooty

When i type /spawn it's tp me on the spawn of world "world" @Jeyge

6. Offline

Jeyge

At least /spawn is working then. So you just need to get to the same place when you die. You probably have another plugin that is handling where you go when you die. Post your plugins and maybe someone will see something.

7. Offline

Shooty

http://stonecraft.fr/images/1307144461.png

(I'vd already try without EssentialsSpaw, NearestSpawn, TravelPortal and MultiVerse

8. Offline

Jeyge

You do have a lot of spawns. You might have to start removing plugins until it does what you want.

9. Offline

Phaedrus

Setup SpawnControl. It will let you set global and per-world respawn points. You can completely customize where people spawn and when.

10. Offline

Shooty

What is "SpawnControl" i have no plugin with this name ?? oO

EDIT : So i'haved just downloaded SpawnControl, and remove EssentialSpawn, same bug :(

11. Offline

Phaedrus

Did you actually configure SpawnControl? you have to enter some ingame commands to configure it. there is no config file.

12. Offline

ichingpow

Remove Essentials and don't double up any plugins ;)

13. Offline

sillyrosster

 use the CommandBook /setspawn. Works fine. Also MultiVerse has a setting that sets which world you go to when you die and on first join. Stuffs..

14. Offline

Shooty

@Phaedrus , @sillyrosster , @ichingpow , i have already try without, multiverse, essentialspawn, and yes i have configured Spawncontrol and didn't works... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.