Help, failed to login, bad login name?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mmorton89, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mmorton89

My server wont let me login, it keeps saying bad login name. I was on it last night and nothing has changed since yesterday. Why would it do this :confused: I just want to get on my server >_>

2. Offline

number1_Master

I can't get onto my server either. Since I have a mojang.com account, I went on there to reset my password. I thought maybe I'm being hacked. Unfortunately, I get an error whenever I try to login.

That isn't even the bad part. I was supposed to release my long awaited server update exactly when there was the bad login error. WHY!

3. Offline

hectorsouthern

I got the same. I have a migrated account. At first I thought it was AntiCheat, as I have a Tekkit server, I was using a Quantum Suit and it kicked me for hacking. Not sure if that has anything to do with it and any other server running it.

Just tried on a non-tekkit server and got in fine...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  4. Offline

robertkruijt

i have that now to i have an migrated account and when i go on multiplayer it have my servers from the normal minecraft and when i add an tekkit server it says faild to login: band login can anyone help me pls

5. Offline

Necrodoom

sounds like an issue with tekkit launcher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.