*Headdesk* Help with Virtual Shop

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Lightesword, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lightesword

Okay, so I'm at a server that has virtual shop. No commands from what I see on what it uses for item names. It calls wool "whitecloth" and glowstone "glowingstone". It makes up it's own names for items that shouldn't need to be renamed. Just leave it be!

Anyways, after trying to figure it out on my own, no one on the server willing or able to help me, and then having to sign up for this site and the aggravation that went with that. And my email being retarded all in the same 10 minutes. I've about had it.

So I'm turning here to try and figure out how to sell 5 redstone lamps on a virtual shop since it is being lame and won't sell them.

Simply put what does the virtual shop call Redstone Lamps? I tried;

Lamp, Redlamp, redstonelamp, and of the sort. Nothing. It keeps saying "You don't have 5 redstonelamps."

Hello!! I'm looking right at them! Right there, they are right there.. I feel like Eddy Izzard and his rant about technology on how the computer doesn't see the printer. It's like, they are right there, mocking me.. you stupid plugin. Oivay!

Anyways, sorry for the rant.. but, does anyone have a list I can find that can show me what this shop uses for commands in regards to ITEM NAMES. I don't run the server so any other command for serverside relations is pointless for me to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.