HAS BEEN MADE TO LATE! [FORMATTED][Kcstore] Webstore plugin (paypal $40 - $80)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by King_KYl3, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Offline

King_KYl3

Plugin category: Web/Admin/Misc

Suggested name: kcstore

A bit about me: Im a person who runs a 70 slot server and i have a website to go with it,i have a bit of smartness with config'ing plugins as i did all mine, im 16 years old and live in victoria

What I want: I would like a plugin that hooks into my website enjin(www.enjin.com) ,well i want it hooked into the "Shopping Module" with this registed users on the website can view what packges/permissions/items,etc. are for sale so i basiclly want it like: someone wants to buy a stack of 64 diamonds, in the store they click the picture it then says Minecraft Username: they enter it then it goes to paypal, once they payment goes thought --> the username is then sent to the server and gives them the 64 diamonds i would also like it done for permission groups and other styff i would like, i would like configureable what commands it excutes once package is brought so eg user buys VIP membership it excutes COMMAND1./setgroup {name} VIP
    COMMAND2./say Thanks {name} For Buying VIP!, and also may other stuff i m add :p, but basicly i hope you get the idea, if you dont contact me on skype we can talk thier :)

Also: I also want it that the when the user has paided for the package when they log into the server the command is then excuted so they actully get the dimaonds for exsample :) so it doesnt do the command intill it sees username then it will excute the commands :)

Ideas for commands:
    /kc reload ~ reloads plugin
    /kc latestbuys ~ if possibale i will have this it displays lastest purchases from the shop shows what item they brought!

Ideas for permissions:
    kcstore.reload ~ permission to reload plugin
    kcstore.lastestbuys ~ permission to list lastest purchases
    kcstore* ~ all nodes

Willing to pay up to: AUD $80 - $40! ~ 80 being best 40 being not so good :)

When I'd like it by: I wouldnt like this to take this to take to long mayb max of 3 days =}
    Links.
    Website host: www.enjin.com
    Enjin API: http://www.enjin.com/apidocumentation

IMPORTANT some things im may not understand so please explane them to me thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. Offline

ZNickq

so buycraft?

3. Offline

King_KYl3

Buycraft isnt worth it, it wont work i dont think with enjins APi and buycraft maker always goes spaz

4. Offline

jorisk322

You don't need the enjin API. You can just put buttons on a donate-page on your website, and the creator is trying his best to help everyone. He said it wasn't possible to add the enjin-API support. I don't think he would lie about that. There's no point in that. Also. I don't think someone is going to make a plugin for you in 3 days, for a max of 80$ when such a plugin already exists...

5. Offline

King_KYl3

Lawl For 1. Buycraft is never gonna work with my sytem witch is wat i want a plugin forum and ingame rank, 2. Its seem the creater just isnt explaning to me how it wont work instead of cusring 3. if its not possiable to add enjin API support then thats why im asking here :), And your all wrong some one has atully allready taken this project up and can do it in the time and also thier not scabs for money.

6. Your pathetic. Do not call me a spaz.

Dont ask for help again in the buycraft thread, you wont get it. I tried my best to fulfill your demands, but you were asking what I wasnt prepared to do and you then you come back and call me a spaz? Pfft.

EDIT:

I explained perfectly why I couldnt do it, it was due to enjin, NOT Buycraft.

EDIT2:

I also never cursed you, so I dont know where you got that from

7. Offline

King_KYl3

What the.. i said spaz yes meaning u always made out what ever i asked a big deal :S and thats why ive desided to get this made, and i never deammand i only asked questions like normal users would, and then you made out that ive asked it 50 times and was like shut up :S

8. I only ever said that the reason it wouldnt work with enjin is due to enin, and not buycraft. What else is there to say? Lets leave it at that.

9. Offline

King_KYl3

Ok then thanks buycraft did its job ill miss it thanks alot :)

10. Offline

se1by

You can actually use the enjin api, only thing is that the user has to claim it (to keep it ressource friendly).

11. Kinda reason why I didn't want to do it

12. Offline

se1by

You use the paypal script thing right?

13. I dont know what you meen by that, probably should carry this convo on by PM to prevent this thread being hijacked.

14. Offline

se1by

@lmc
    kk, I'll send you a pm :D

15. Offline

dakoslug

Cool link :p

16. Offline

King_KYl3

================================
    This Project Is Been made by some one!
    ================================