Has anybody ever attempted these before?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Piesrgr8, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Piesrgr8

Has anyone ever attempted to:

• Create a Bukkit plugin with AI implemented? For example, playing the objective and killing players. If Citizens is mentioned, then please do note to yourselves that I am totally aware that it is an npc creator.

• Create a Bukkit plugin with animated armor stands that you resemble a person? For example, a character from half-life would move swiftly, and the animated armor stand should do the same.

2. Offline

mcdorli

The second one requires nbt editing, that means using reflection. It would be slow.
    The first one I think was implemented before, but didn't got realesed, because of reasons.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Piesrgr8 AI and playing the objective is a wide area.

4. Offline

mcdorli

If someone is advanced enough on programming, that he can breath life into an object inside minecraft server side, theb he is probably advanced enough, to work on something more useful than bukkit plugins.

5. Offline

He can work on something more useful, but the question is: does that person want to do that?
    Bukkit is a hobby for pretty much all of us :p

6. Offline

mcdorli

BTW.: timtower, wgere are you from, because there is currently around 4 AM in tge US, and 10 AM in the UK.

7. Offline

Nobody knows.

8. @timtower I do :p Isn't it obvious? It's a far away planet called
    Ninjath

9. Offline

mcdorli

.....Yeah, probably.

@bwfcwalshy I googled for ninjath, and nothing came up. What are you hiding from me?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  10. Offline

teej107

Obviously something. He's "That guy who runs".

Back on topic, @Piesrgr8, I do remember seeing a plugin (I forget the name and forget whether it was released to the public) where it had a PvP AI. I think you can choose it's difficulty.

11. Offline

Reynergodoy

I love AI
    Hehehe
    Found the joke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.