HardCoreFactions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by DifferentMinds, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DifferentMinds

Plugin category: Hard Core Factions

Minecraft version: 1.8 - 1.8.9

Suggested name: POPHCF

What I want: I want a plugin, That will give you a scoreboard mod that will show bard effects like power. If there is a HCF player making these you will know what i mean. Editable through files so you can change it to say what ever

PVPTIMER, I want this to be a pvp timer for 30 minutes as soon as you start but can be changed through admin commands. During this pvp timer you will not be able to go into claims. It will show a red box around it

SignShop, A way to buy things and sell thing VIA signs. You can change this to what ever block can be clicked on.

Elevator plugin, A way to use a sign that will take you to the next open block up. Like velt you can make a sign that say [Elevator] UP or Down, and this will take you up to the sign that says [Elevator] Down. You can mess with this anyway you want like so you can have it you sit in a chair and it takes you up or you sit in a minecart and it takes you up. How ever you want

Factions, This is very important we need a plugin that makes you claim with money you earn by having eco. Money claim it is 500 to claim one chunk and you can only claims 32 chunks. Also DTR, DeathsTillRaidable. So you have 1.1 dtr for one person and so on. That should be edit able through files please :D.

Kits Plugin. I want a plugin where we can customize what we get and have a limit like you can only get it every day. Kinda like Arcane.cc kits.

Staff mode, Somthing where you can Go around invis, Veiw inventory's, Ban players, and teleport to random players.

Koth Plugin. By sitting on a red box for Custom times you will get loot that can be changed. If this did not make sense please look it up. < Looking it up will really help!

Staff chat. Exactly how it sounds

Spawn claim. You can choose a claim for spawn and warzone and so on

Lives/DeathBan. When you die you get death banned for how everlong you set in files. To avoid this you can have lives which you can use to skip the death ban and get right back to playing.

Rank plugin/Permissions. I need a plugin where next to the name it shows the rank like admin owner stuff like that. Also custom ranks that we can create and add permissions too

Refund inventory if someone was to die to a hacker i could do /refund and give him back his items.

This is all my requested plugins. If you have anymore plugins you would like to add to make this plugin better please do it! I am trying to make a professional HardCordFactions server and i would like a custom plugin. Thank you

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: This month

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DifferentMinds So you pretty much just want us to merge a bunch of plugins?
    Can't do that.

3. Offline

DifferentMinds

I could if i could find all the mods for that

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@DifferentMinds Using separate plugins is way better.
    Then when 1 breaks the others still work.
    And it is way easier to manage.

5. As timtower mentioned, it is better to use different plugins. If you have loads and loads of features in ONE plugin, you will have a much larger proportion of your server not working, as it will all operate under one plugin. Whereas if you find plugins for each of these features, if you break one, you won't break all the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.