H1Z1 Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by mrbell11, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrbell11

I was wondering if someone out their could develop me a plugin that work's just like H1Z1 does. This plugin would need the craftable weapons from h1z1. It would also need a system where you could place loot around the map (I would like to have staff be able to set locations on where loot spawns). I would also like to see the car's that you can get from the game itself. I would like to have it where if you donate or vote you could get an airdrop, and maby have it where you could find special key's for survival games (battle royal) matches.
    That's all I can think of atm hopefully someone can help me out and make this plugin for me.
    Sincerely,
    mrbell11

2. Offline

StefanXX

it's a lot of work

3. Just telling you, that plugins can't make "cars" unless the item is already in the game itself.
    We can't add items to the game in plugins. So if you want the cars from the game that'll have to be a mod. Or the cars will have to be like Minecarts

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@ssandiss You can re-purpose existing items though, mobs, minecarts

5. @timtower That's was what I was trying to say.
    I just explained it badly.

I meant plugins can only re-configure the meaning of the current items that exsist in game.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  6. Offline

mrbell11

Yea that is what I want I just want some items to be made so they can shoot like gun's and some mob's like pig's, cow's, etc. for vehicles. The plugin is suppost to be like h1z1

7. Offline

Zombie_Striker

I may take up this project, but I need to know a few things:

• Since there is no way to really make cars, the only way I know of it taking the Horses code for riding, and just remove the side-to-side ability.
    • What mob would be replaced as a car (e.g. One mob will no longer act like it normally does, so all of that mob will become cars)
    • How will you add locations for re spawning?
    • What are the weapons you want to craft/ What is the crafting recipe and how exactly do they work?
    • How would you find out if someone donated?
    • How will airdrops work?
    • How will keys work?
    • How will matches work?

8. Offline

mrbell11

I would like a pig to be the car and a cow to be the truck. Respawning should be random around the map I would like to be able to set a area that you can respawn in by using something like world edit to make the region. Weapons would probably be the tool's such as a pick, shovel, hoe, etc. Crafting I would need to talk with you for that one. I would use Buycraft for donations. I would like airdrop's to have a re textured item that you are able to right click throw on the ground than have a chest fall from the sky with some items in it also having zombies and some firework's go off. I would like to have it where when you join the server it put's you n a room that you can walk around in and get stuff such as open a chest for the key's than have a sign that say's spawn in the map or something and you can click the sign to get into the map. The idea for battle royal and those I would like to be able to just use a survival games plugin and integrate the thing's like weapon's and other thing's into it.

9. Offline

Zombie_Striker

I do not know how to work with Buycraft, nor worldEdit, so I would not be able to complete this plugin. The act of making the Battle Royal is a different mini game then H1Z1 idea, so this projected would also require me to build two plugins.

10. Offline

RingOfStorms

Nowadays cars and vehicles don't require the overriding of mobs, you can actually model a car/vehicle and then use a server resourcepack to have players get the models and then use those models instead of mobs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.