GroupManger Messes Up

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by EdwardBailie, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

EdwardBailie

I have a server that has multiple worlds so I need a permissions plugin. I choosed to use GroupManager. My server is 24/7 so I need to /reload everytime I add a plugin. When I do /reload the permissions mess up and the prefix doesn't show. I have a Survival, Creative and a Factions world. Every world has different permission names so when they do /spawn, they go to that worlds spawn but when I do /spawn after /reload it teleports me to the Hub. I have to restart the server to work again. Here's a list of my plugins:
    Plugins (27): WorldChat, HideStream, GroupManager, WorldEdit, iPing, Buycraft, SwearFilter, BossAnnouncer, PlotMe, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, PerWorldPlugins, ClearLag, DeathMessages, GriefPrevention, BypassSlots, WorldEffects, CleanroomGenerator, Essentials, simplehubcommand, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, EssentialsAntiBuild, EssentialsChat, Factions

2. Offline

xDeeKay

That's most likely a configuration problem within Multiverse-Core.
    /reload is bad for your server anyway, and if it fixes itself when you restart the server, why not just do that?

3. Offline

EdwardBailie

As I said before my server is 24/7 and I don't want to shut it down. Why /reload is bad?

4. Offline

xDeeKay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.