Group of 3 Servers Looking for Developer(s)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by HmmmQuestionMark, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Our servers have been hard at work over the past months, and it seems now is a good time as any to finally reach out for more support.

My partner (_Alex) and I run 3 servers: Clashnia, Insignia RPG, and a private server called Exile Club.

Clashnia (http://www.clashnia.com/) is our flagship server, and it has the largest need for developers. It is a survival/economy/city-building server, and our members are increasingly frustrated with plugins losing support or breaking unexpectedly. We are seeking plugins to mold gameplay and to fix behind the scenes problems, including better integration with our existing website and warning system.

Insignia RPG already has a developer: @marinating will be using it as the official server for one of his amazing plugins, but many of the fixes for Clashnia could also be utilized with Insignia.

Exile Club is where select members get together to build adventure maps. We recently started our first project, and it is going well, but in the future we MAY require client mods in the style of Deep Space Turtle Chase to create the perfect map. We can never have enough expertise in this area.

All developers would be expected to speak English and understand Java, any sort of rewards would be based upon results.

If you are interested, please respond below, PM me here, or email me at [email protected].

Thank you,
    HmmmQuestionMark "HQM"
    http://www.clashnia.com/

2. Offline

HotelManager24

Seems like a fairly easy way to find some developers to help you. Good luck!

3. Offline

CPU_Easy

I would like to be a developer for clashmania.

my skype is JMProductionz

4. Offline

LinkterSHD

I would love to help. I am very good with websites , etc

5. Feel free to PM me with any sorts of examples or ideas.

I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll be back home and ready to talk to people on Sunday.

6. Offline

dreadiscool

Yo,

You can count on me. I'd like to be a developer for your servers. My skype is dreadiscool, if you have any questions. I am good with multiple languages - Java, C#, and C++. I'm also good with PHP, HTML, JavaScript, and numerous other scripting languages / markup languages, but I don't count scripting languages as programming. Whether you need me to design a website, write a plugin, or administer maintenance, I'm your man. I ran a fair sized server myself, (max ever on at once point was 91) and I know how to deal with security crises, and players.

I'm confident you won't be disappointed if you choose me. As above, if you are interested, just add me on Skype, I'm on for the most part of the day.

7. Offline

tootboy

I would like to help i know a lot about plugins and other things! Hope you pick me! Peace Off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.